Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
So Masterman are we having this bet or what?

The Avengers vs Batman Superman

Winner decided by score from RT critic and user score + IMDB =total.

Winner chooses an avatar for the loser for a whole year.

Don't give me any of your ******** about wanting it to be decided by like 20 forum votes, that's totally retarded.

Well. This is unexpected. Jason Momoa as Aquaman.....other than the not blond hair itll be funny seeing Aquaman dwarf Superman.

http://uproxx.com/gammasquad/2014/06...n-vs-superman/

Eh?

That has to be the worst casting choice of the lot.

Momoa can't act, has no charisma, little in the way of physical talent and has only had roles in failures.

He's also, I'm sorry, the wrong colour. Not to sound racist but they blacked up Perry White in MOS... but imagine if they whited up a few characters... Cyborg, or Storm... there's be uproar.

Unless Momoa is actually playing the character Aqualad 2.

Eh?

That has to be the worst casting choice of the lot.

Momoa can't act, has no charisma, little in the way of physical talent and has only had roles in failures.

He's also, I'm sorry, the wrong colour. Not to sound racist but they blacked up Perry White in MOS... but imagine if they whited up a few characters... Cyborg, or Storm... there's be uproar.

Unless Momoa is actually playing the character Aqualad 2.
Why are you so racist?

Besides, it makes perfect biological sense that a race of beings born underwater away from direct sunlight would develop a dark skin pigment to protect.. from...

What was I saying?

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I keep thinking that has to be an image of the Joker and not some random coincidence.

On the movie as a whole, I look forward to seeing how the opposite approach of the Avengers goes. Start out with everyone together, hopefully build enough interest and spin off the individual films.

In this day and age of information dispersal, if people want to know about these characters, they will find out. How many people pulled out their phones at the end of Avengers to see who that guy was?

Not sure whether it's the photo but the yellow looks brighter than in MOS.

It was burnished Gold, almost brown even, in the first film.

Not sure whether it's the photo but the yellow looks brighter than in MOS.

It was burnished Gold, almost brown even, in the first film.
Took down the photo. It was from The Man of Steel, not Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Will The Flash Cameo in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ?

There is an unconfirmed report from The Daily Superhero which reveals that The Flash may have a cameo appearance in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Before filming began, there was a report that the production was scouting locations for a convenience store scene. This scene will reportedly be a robbery, where security camera footage catches a "flash of wind" which will be The Flash. This has not been confirmed by Warner Bros., and it isn't known who will play The Flash, or if he pops up in any other scenes.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice hits theaters May 6th, 2016.

Via The Daily Superhero via Movieweb

A solo Ben Affleck Batman movie may be coming in 2019

Just recently, a Warner Bros.’ DC Comics movie roadmap leaked online, listing out their plans through 2018. One noticeable omission from the list was a solo Batman movie. Ben Affleck WILL PLAY the Dark Knight in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Justice League, but will he star in his own Batman movie? According to Latino Review, the answer is “yes”, they claim that will happen in 2019. The site even reports that the project already has a working title — The Batman.

Reports says that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will shoot until about December of this year. Then the cast and crew will take a break for the holidays and jump right into Justice League in early 2015.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will hit theaters May 6th, 2016 and Justice League is scheduled to hit May 2017.

Source: Latino Review via Batman-News