Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

Man of Steel got:
IMDb

RT

Metacritic

9.5 out of 15. Which is average 3.16.

In my own ratings system that would be in the 71%-80% bracket.

I rated MoS 91% myself though, which is a

We've gone on holiday by mistake
RT had nearly 1.1 million user reviews for Avengers bringing it out at 91%.

The only reason you want a forum vote is because you know that you have no chance.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
RT had nearly 1.1 million user reviews for Avengers bringing it out at 91%.

The only reason you want a forum vote is because you know that you have no chance.
No, it's more interesting. Godzilla got 75% which is a fine example of why Rt is crap.

Yes but the critic score is based on hundreds of reviews and the user score sometimes millions, so you get a general consensus.

If you are too scared to go the Rt>Meta>Imdb route then just pull out of the bet.

Yes but the critic score is based on hundreds of reviews and the user score sometimes millions, so you get a general consensus.

If you are too scared to go the Rt>Meta>Imdb route then just pull out of the bet.
Ime not scared. Why not just poll it on here. The bets happening on here.

Duh, you want a sample size of like 15-20 votes and I want to take a general consensus from hundreds of critics and thousands (millions) of votes from people watching it.

Duh, you want a sample size of like 15-20 votes and I want to take a general consensus from hundreds of critics and thousands (millions) of votes from people watching it.
Ime not using RT's, or Imdb as a rating. So your either backing out or not.

Rotten Tomatoes is a terrible source for a rating.

Superman Returns 76%.
Man Of Steel 56%

I rest my case.

I don't know what the hell is going on in this thread and I've been away a while, but I just want to say that I hate Zach Snyder.

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate Snyder. Hate him. (Ebert reference!)

I also hate that Warners is putting the fate of the DC films in his hands.

I also hate that they are taking the "superheroes should be serious and brooding" approach to their films. Did none of the executives watch The Avengers? Are they so retarded blind by Nolan's Batman box office that they can't see the overshadowing Avengers numbers?

Eff these fools.

I'll still watch the dang movies...

Hey BB!

Re: The Bet. Hey now, nobody wants to leave. That just means that no matter who wins, the forum loses. How about something a little more lighthearted? I had a couple of bets in the past where the winner got to pick an avatar for the loser for a week. Decent way to humiliate harmlessly.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.

This may look like I'm picking sides but I'm not,I just have opinion on how you should do your bet.First of all,he can say you are scared to do poll,that "you are scared" part is total crap,because you have 2 different opinions.
Second:I think you need help of sites like IMDb etc,but a lot of people love to troll,there are kids who just saw Iron Man/Batman and they will give it 10/10 only because they saw them,+ I'm in comic book community and you cant even guess how many people live to hate,some people will go there and give Marvel/DC movies low rating only because they are made by different people.But again you cant decide by counting votes of 20 people.That is why I said in the start,this won't work.If you want to do it,do it for fun and use Yoda suggestion.

Okay, if you lose Gandalf I want you to use a Man Of Steel avatar for a whole year.

Hey BB!

Re: The Bet. Hey now, nobody wants to leave. That just means that no matter who wins, the forum loses. How about something a little more lighthearted? I had a couple of bets in the past where the winner got to pick an avatar for the loser for a week. Decent way to humiliate harmlessly.
Yea well I did suggest that the forum loses that way but he persisted.

Alright Masterman, the loser "chooses" the other persons Avatar for a whole year as long as the avatar falls within forum rules.

But we should still decide it by way of RT + IMDB + Meta = Score

Agreed?

Ime not using RT's, or Imdb as a rating. So your either backing out or not.

Rotten Tomatoes is a terrible source for a rating.

Superman Returns 76%.
Man Of Steel 56%

I rest my case.
Hang on, say we have a vote on here and it turns out forum users prefer Batman vs Supes, with say 20 votes BUT every other review site has The Avengers ahead of B vs S that is hardly going to be fair is it?

Thanks! Awesome!

Truth is, I got tired of talking to people who had never heard of films like The Great Beauty and Blue Ruin and I realized I knew a whole community of people who would know that stuff!

Hey BB!

Great idea. Hence my silly avatar right now. For any who may remember, I got into this sort of feud taking the ridiculous stance that The Dark Knight rises would make more money than The Avengers. Jeez, I'm an idiot. Anyway, my avatar is a joke to those who may remember that.

I can't even remember who dared me...

Oh, Rodent, it doesn't matter what it is. It's not Young Guns!

"Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice" it is the official title.

Superman should definitely be stronger, which is logical.