What series do you watch?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I don't have cable, so I miss out on a lot, but I currently watch:

House (I still love this show, don't agree with people who think it's not as good as it was)
American Idol (shut up, everyone has a guilty pleasure)
Human Target (Ok, yeah, this might get cancelled, cause it's on Fox, but I'll enjoy it till it's off.)
The Office (My personal favourite)
Family Guy (self explanatory)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I don't have cable, so I miss out on a lot...
Neither do I but I don't think we're missing out on a whole lot.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Basically, the only series I watch [of my own free will] are "The Simpsons" and "24", but when I want to snuggle up with Brenda, which is usually every chance possible unless something's up, I'll watch with her "CSI: Miami", "NCIS" (Mark Harmon is her sexbomb currently, at least outside of our residence), "NCIS: Los Angeles", "Criminal Minds", "CSI: New York" and "Project Runway" along with some of the cooking shows. I used to watch "Jeopardy!" religiously, but they've dumbed it down so much, it's hard to watch allegedly-intelligent people show off their ignorance. Maybe it's time for me to reapply to that show, although now I'd be considered a "Senior".

My only indulgence would be Dexter... Gotta love the guy for trying to mingle amongst us mere mortals who cringe at the sight of blood...

glee
scrubs
my wife and kids
shameless
skins
the simpsons

A system of cells interlinked
Added a couple shows, so i am updating:

Caprica
Dollhouse
Lost
Smallville