Hell's Kitchen
Sons of Anarchy
Family Guy
The Daily Show and Colbert Report
30 Rock

Female Jungle Poster
Currently running series:

Re-runs:

A few comedy series re-runs, nothing spectacular. I'm more of a TV browser than devoted series fan.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

House
TrueBlood
Simpsons
Criminal Minds
South Park
Desperate Housewives
Family Guy
Dollhouse

In no particular order

House
Criminal Minds
Fringe
Dexter
Mad Men
Being Human
Neighbours
Medium
Nevermind The Buzzcocks
Have I Got News For You?
Mock The Week
Top Gear
Charlie Brookers Newswipe (New series starting in January)
How I Met Your Mother
Bones
Lie To Me
Gavin & Stacey
QI
8 Out Of 10 Cats
Match of The Day

Can't think of any more at the moment.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Well Holden Pike got me into watching TV again... the dumb bastard!

He did so by introducing me to a little show called "Deadwood" about three or four years ago.

The primary reason I dislike watching TV on TV, is because of commercials, silly laugh tracks associated with sitcoms which I generally hate, and horrible writing. However surprising if you can weed through all the garbage reality TV shows, lame comedies and such there are worthwhile TV shows.

Currently I'm watching "House" thanks to my girlfriend, and having caught up to the point where they are at now in season 6, I'm watching "Lost"

Occasionally I do go back to watch "Deadwood"

"Deadwood"
"House"
and
"Lost"

I think after I am done watching or rather caught up watching "Lost" I am going to try to tackle watching "The Sopranos."

I do enjoy shows with continuous story and character arcs.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

"Deadwood"
"House"
and
"Lost"
If you can sit and watch Lost and House, then you really should give Dexter, Sons Of Anarchy and Mad Men (the best current US show) a try. Also, if you've not seen it, then The Wire sounds like something you'd adore.

at this moment

Midsummer Murders
House
Fringe
CSI Las Vegas
Top Gear
Battlestar Galactica

I regularly watch Psych, NCIS, Burn Notice, usually Law & Order particularly the older reruns when they had some of the more interesting detectives.

I used to like Monk until it started getting silly. Didn't even bother to tune in to see who killed Trudi. House used to be good when he was just bullying patients before pulling a cure out of his hat. Then they started all those soap opera interrelationships among the cast. I really got burned out when they had the sheriff's deputy hounding him about his drug habit. Booooring!

A system of cells interlinked
Just a couple of programs at this point:

Lost
Smallville
Weeds
V

My views on TV pretty much align exactly with Viddy's, so I record any show to insure I can remove the commercials later. Weeds and 24 I watch on DVD.

I watch every single episode of the following:
  • House
  • Castle
  • Better Off Ted
  • The Simpsons
  • Scrubs
  • Lost (sorta; catching up all at once)
I agree that the interpersonal drama on House is a bit much, but I don't feel it substantially detracts from the episodes. I thought the midseason premier in January, "The Down Low," was one of the best of the entire series. Certainly one of the funniest.

Sadly, I think there's a good chance that three of the series above get themselves all canceled and whatnot after this season.

These days it's all about The Wire for me. Pretty well the only current show I really like is The Office. I am looking forward to the final season of Lost, just to see what it's all about. The show can annoy me sometimes, but I still like it. Definitely won't be watching it week to week, I'll download it from somewhere when it's all done. Besides, I don't have cable.

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Nice; how far along are you? I saw the first three episodes years ago but didn't continue. Then I saw the entire series on DVD for $99 a couple months ago and snagged it up. Looking forward on sprinting through it a few months from now, most likely.

It's nice and compact. Simple. I like it:

I think I'm at episode five of season three. The show is amazing and if you're a fan it really hooks you in. Have you seen the page for it on imdb? I think it has a 9.7 rating, that's crazy. That box set looks really cool, Yoda, slick. That's hours of quality television for you right there without having to wait for a new episode to air.

The library down the road is sweet (as I've said before), they have all five seasons and I've just been burning copies for me and my bro so we can watch it at our own pace. Dan's (Plainview) father-in-law borrowed the discs Dan was done with and he's hooked too now.

I've been restricting myself to no more than one episode a day lately, trying to stretch it out as long as I can.

I think I'm at episode five of season three. The show is amazing and if you're a fan it really hooks you in. Have you seen the page for it on imdb? I think it has a 9.7 rating, that's crazy. That box set looks really cool, Yoda, slick. That's hours of quality television for you right there without having to wait for a new episode to air.
Yeah, it's cool to have that box sitting in my room knowing that so many people recommend it, have called it the best show of all-time, etc. Nice to know I've got that in front of me. The three episodes I saw weren't enough to draw me in, but I figure it takes some time, and my appreciation of a certain kind of television has changed quite a bit since then.

Anyway, very happy to hear another person speak its praises. I like it when a television series reaches a critical mass, where a certain number of people whose opinions I respect/often agree with insist I have to see it. I don't think I've ever not loved a show after its reached that point, and The Wire has cleared that word-of-mouth bar with room to spare.

I've been restricting myself to no more than one episode a day lately, trying to stretch it out as long as I can.
Sounds kinda like this:

Books, movies, TV shows, or music you "save"