Worst Movie In Your Collection?

Tools    

For me I think my worst movie is Pulse, the style, and acting aren't that great. Love the idea of the movie though.

Whats your worst movie in your collection?

"When I am older I want to take a barge out on the ocean, and live in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle!"

Wrong section. But I have a copy of Pootie Tang that someone burned for me and thought I'd like. Ha!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Its an old vhs tape this cheesy scifi film.

One of the lines are the following.

" Captian your space suits ready. "

LMAO!!

I'm sure theres more.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I have a bunch of movies in my collection that I'm not particularly proud of owning, but I have trouble trading in some of them that I buy, even including a select few really not-so-good ones. Movies I'd rate below-average that are presently in my collection include:

BloodRayne
BloodRayne 2
The Hottie & the Nottie
Shrek 3
License to Wed

And a good half-dozen (or two) more that don't come immediately to mind. Why I don't trade these few in, I don't know. Some of them, I feel, deserve second chances further down the road, and a couple I keep only because of certain actors that gave good performances, but the rest of the movie stunk (License to Wed with both Robin Williams and Mandy Moore).

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Objectively, it's probably my Two-DVD pack of Robot Monster and Plan 9 From Outer Space, but I bought that for myself, so I'm not embarrassed to say that I watch that for fun. Otherwise, I can't really think of a movie which I consider lousy, but I'm sure they're stuck in there somewhere, so I'll check back when I plow through them later on.

I have a bunch of movies in my collection that I'm not particularly proud of owning, but I have trouble trading in some of them that I buy, even including a select few really not-so-good ones. Movies I'd rate below-average that are presently in my collection include:

BloodRayne
BloodRayne 2
The Hottie & the Nottie
Shrek 3
License to Wed

And a good half-dozen (or two) more that don't come immediately to mind. Why I don't trade these few in, I don't know. Some of them, I feel, deserve second chances further down the road, and a couple I keep only because of certain actors that gave good performances, but the rest of the movie stunk (License to Wed with both Robin Williams and Mandy Moore).
Your honesty deserves some reputation, sir. Although i am dubious as to why you EVER GOT THEM?

Your honesty deserves some reputation, sir. Although i am dubious as to why you EVER GOT THEM?
I've mentioned it before, but (as Swan and Movieman both well know ), I never rent/Netflix/burn. I have nothing against renting or Netflixing, but I simply buy every movie I watch (with the exception of movies I see at the theater/at friends' houses, although I often buy movies I see at such places sooner or later anyway--the ones, of course, that I like). Since I'm not a money tree, so I can afford to do this, I often wait for good sales and/or price drops (I don't get new releases too often as a result).

Why do I do this? First and foremost, I'm a collector. I love expanding my DVD and Blu-ray collection when I have the money to do so, and it's going to be worth thousands some day (I'm 19 right now and my collection is already a decent size; I can't imagine a decade or two down the road).

Also, buying makes more sense than renting/Netflixing to me because, if I buy a movie I end up not liking (which I do now and then), I simply sell it on Amazon or eBay. By doing this, I get back a portion of what I bought the movie for, so--ultimately--it's exactly as if I'd rented it in the first place, only I had the option of keeping it...something I wouldn't have the choice of had I rented or Netflixed.

I'm not trying to change anybody's mind, here, but this is the way I choose to obtain movies I watch. And...you asked!

Worst movie in my collection or film I dislike/wish I hadn't bought the most?

Worst movie in my collection is probably Blood Feast, but I absolutely love it.

Film I dislike/wish I hadn't bought the most is possibly The Assassination Of Richard Nixon, but I don't have a record of all my films, so I could have something I dislike much more.

Film that's closest to fitting both criteria? Probably Camp Blood or bigbrother.com

I've mentioned it before, but (as Swan and Movieman both well know ), I never rent/Netflix/burn. I have nothing against renting or Netflixing, but I simply buy every movie I watch (with the exception of movies I see at the theater/at friends' houses, although I often buy movies I see at such places sooner or later anyway--the ones, of course, that I like). Since I'm not a money tree, so I can afford to do this, I often wait for good sales and/or price drops (I don't get new releases too often as a result).

Why do I do this? First and foremost, I'm a collector. I love expanding my DVD and Blu-ray collection when I have the money to do so, and it's going to be worth thousands some day (I'm 19 right now and my collection is already a decent size; I can't imagine a decade or two down the road).

Also, buying makes more sense than renting/Netflixing to me because, if I buy a movie I end up not liking (which I do now and then), I simply sell it on Amazon or eBay. By doing this, I get back a portion of what I bought the movie for, so--ultimately--it's exactly as if I'd rented it in the first place, only I had the option of keeping it...something I wouldn't have the choice of had I rented or Netflixed.

I'm not trying to change anybody's mind, here, but this is the way I choose to obtain movies I watch. And...you asked!
I do the same but even so, Uwe Boll...

With Netflix you can see as many movies as you want in a month for less than 20 bucks (the price of a new DVD). I don't see how buying makes more sense than that.

Welcome to the human race...
In terms of absolutely bad quality, I think it's got to go to Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (even though I consider it a hell of a guilty pleasure).

I do the same but even so, Uwe Boll...
I know, I know. But I really liked both BloodRayne PC games, and while BloodRayne 2 (the film) was down-right horrible, the first is deserving of a second chance. I've seen both of them only once, and I will trade in Part 2 eventually (like I do right away with all other movies I dislike as much), but for some odd reason, I decided to hang onto both of them, at least for a little while.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
I was given Cruel Intentions 1,2 and 3. Havent bothered to watch the sequels but i think we all know the appropriate reaction to them.

My worst movie is Enemy of the state will smith who leads the hero role ....ans even story also not interesting.

I usually sell movies I don't like : )

I own the power ranger moive.