Movie everyone loved but YOU hated?

Tools    

What are the odds ? We found all three people that don't like E.T.
I've never been a big fan of ET either...I don't hate it but have never felt like re-watching it and don't consider it the masterpiece that everyone else does...if the truth be told, I think it's one of Spielberg's weakest films...maybe it just didn't live up to the hype.

We would not get along.
Have to agree with you regarding Gladiator...I mean it's an OK, movie, but it seemed like it went on FOREVER and Russell Crowe has done much stronger work (The Insider; LA Confidential)

Signs - I really do not understand why people love that piece of garbage! So many plot holes in a plot that is stupid to begin with! It is not even a good plot!

Stupid movie that got M. Night Shamalayn to make more movies!

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
The Wolf of Wall Street
I like the story but there is something in DiCaprio's way of acting here that makes it all...annoying.
I know.

Titanic: Boring movie, shocking dialogue, inevitable ending, personally thought that Cameron should have just said 'sod it' and had the ship sail to America without incident seeing as its 'based' on true events,

Gangs Of New York: Just a miserable movie that I didn't enjoy despite having a very strong cast. I was genuinely disappointed by the movie

Transformers: Michael Bay was involved

Superman Returns: BORING!!!! Superman stops a plane from crashing then sulks for the rest of the movie, to quote Kevin Smith "The whiny EMO Superman

Totally agree regarding Superman Returns...terrible movie.

anything directed by Wes Anderson