What movies do you know ALL the words?

Tools    

Including but not limited to...

Signs, 12 Angry Men, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Goonies, Fight Club, School of Rock, An American Werewolf in London, Harold and Maude, Halloween (1978), The Time Machine (1960), Hot Rod, Knocked Up

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Sounds as if you've seen Dirty Dancing quite a few times Zend. Which automatically puts you in my 'cool book' I've yet to meet someone who's seen it more than me. I've honestly lost track. I love that flick.
Thank you! Yes I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen it. Great to find someone who's the same as me!

"Oh, come on, ladies. God wouldn't have given you maracas if He didn't want you to shake 'em"

Back in the day, I pretty much knew all the words to Willow... and... The Princess Bride... but it's been a while since I've watched either...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

MovieForums Extra
I too know almost all the dialogue from The Princess Bride.

I think I know just about all the lines to every single early 90's Disney movies. I watched the hell out of them when I was younger.

I think I know just about all the lines to every single early 90's Disney movies. I watched the hell out of them when I was younger.
Good call. Hadn't thought of that. I'm definitely close to having Aladdin memorized.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Good call. Hadn't thought of that. I'm definitely close to having Aladdin memorized.
Aladdin is my favourite of the old school animation Disney movies.

What I didn't realise when I started this thread is how many other movies I know pretty well. Movies like The Princess Bride and Jurassic Park and well I know the words to a lot of musicals. But thats more to do with my field of work that the movies themselves. I just finished a 6 month season of The Rocky Horror Show. I also did a year on The Lion King and The Producers so I can honestly say if I didn't already know all the words to those movies, I most certainly do now. *laugh*

The original Star Wars Trilogy.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

And Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, thanks Ish for reminding me. Always a favourite back in my former days of intoxication.

In the Beginning...
Wow, yeah.

I've memorized lines from a lot of films, but the only script I can say I know well enough to recite on cue is Aladdin. For an entire week in 1994, my city got close to twenty inches of snow dumped on it. Somehow, I was sick the whole week, and with nowhere to go, I ended up watching my crappy TV-recorded VCR copy of Aladdin every day for eight days straight. Since then, all the film's lines and song lyrics have been emblazoned on my mind (including the famously questionable "mystery" line, which is clearly delivered by someone other than Scott Weinger).

Movie Forums Member
bad boys lol. love that one

Title says it all. Which movies have you watched so many times, or just love so much, or obsessed over and as a result now you can recite every line (much to the annoyance of your friends and family I'm sure).
Hello.
This is a great idea for a thread.

Platoon.
I saw it so many times when it came out, me and my friends for years would quote lines form the movie when things came up.

Uncle Buck.
There were some good lines in there with John Candy, and Dan Akryoid.

Full Metal Jacket.
I think I could recite what Gunny Hartmen said to the Platoon in the opening scenes for a few years.