MoFo Fantasy Football 2012 - Week 4

Tools    

Well, Spiller's active after all. Yowza. Somebody give the Buffalo training staff a raise.

Unfortunately, he's probably going to be used a little more sparingly this week, so that leaves me to decide between him and P. Thomas, who's probably a little safer. But Spiller's upside is insane and he's been breaking lots of big plays, so even a "let's ease him back in after the injury" type game where his carries are scaled back has a lot of potential. I think I've gotta roll with him.
Gutsy, but sound. Even though Thomas is the sure starter, the fact he is on the Saints means theres no guarantee of touches or action.

Yeah, "starter" means less and less, I think. It's a little nudge here or there, at most, I think.

It's definitely a risk given how fast Spiller's come back, but the guy just doesn't need that many plays to break one. Pierre Thomas has actually been plenty flex-worthy, which has been a pleasant surprise, but I think with Wallace and Nicks both out this week I should embrace the risk and take the upside.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
The website says 52% to 48%, which is pretty much a statistical tie. I'd chalk that up as a coin flip rather than an actual preference.
absolutely. the actual number doesnt matter so much as the arguments used by the columnists that are leaning one way or the other.

its a fun tool though.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Setting my lineup has been a bitch and a half this week.

Turner in Turner out
Williams in Williams out.

Especially the Mike Williams,,i mean the Redskin Defense is a wicked opportunity for goodness, even if its just another TD without solid yardage numbers.

Which is suppose, at the end of the day prompted the double TE lineup.

I just think the Vikes are gonna be behind all day long, and thus Rudolph has the better opportunity to amass 60+ yards. He's the second , if not the only viable option after Harvin.

So in closing , ty WaWa* for making the case for TE to be included in the Flex pre-season.

(if this blows up in my face, i reserve the right to rescind )

TE Clearly has no business being in the flex.

AGH! I slotted Morris at the last minute, and McGahees killin it right now on my pine! My own fault, but my reasonings were I was dubious how long Willis would play since he went out hurt last week. Alf aint doin bad, but those catches McGahee gets make an extra 10 point difference. I think Ill win this week either way.

Of course he is. He no longer plays for my fantasy team.

I expect LT will be along shortly to pile on to my altogether ****** day of football watching with a witty and to-the-point jab at my fantasy failings. You go girl!

Yeah she benched the guy literally 10 seconds before kickoff and of course, the guy sign SIGNED OFF THE WAIVER WIRE (I'm shouting that out loud because of how ridiculous it is) scored almost 25 big damn points. With Brady and Ridley... ugh.

A system of cells interlinked
Booo

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Muahahahahaahaha BITCHES!!!!!

I am thinking I love my team this year! I got lucky right before the game on Sunday with snagging Roberts.

Have I mentioned I am a gloater and a very very sore losah?