Machete

→ in
Tools    

Yeah, I read about that, and have also seen it now. Looks as if they might have made her boobies a little bigger too. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Loved the flick, thought it could been a little shorter as well. Most of the trashy grindhouse stuff I've been seeing lately rarely goes over 75 to 80 minutes.

And there was a little bit of the splotchy screen at first but it tapered off after awhile. Oh well..

Looks like racist crap to me.

yeah immigration!

This is by far the best action film of 2010...sorry Sly Stallone, but Robert Rodriguez is a better director, not that I have anything against The Expendables!

Steven Seagal was reportedly offered a part in Expendables but turned it down. He sure picked the correct movie to be in. He fits the role he plays here perfectly. Not to mention Danny Trejo in the part he was born to play. Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Robert Deniro, Jeff Fahey, Cheech Marin, and Don Johnson are all awesome as well!

The movie is highly entertaining with loads of blood, gore, hot women, nudity, and the badass Mexican machete-armed Danny Trejo!

I give this movie a very enthusiastic 5 out of 5!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Looks like racist crap to me.
I honestly didn't see how it was racist, unless there's a different definition of racist that i'm unaware of.

I thought this movie was awesome. It was just the right mix of action and over the top humor. I don't think people are meant to take it seriously. As I get older, i want movies to entertain me more and make me think about "the human condition" or whatever less. This was a good 2 hours of escapism, it made me laugh, and it's definitely one of my favorite movies of last year. Plus I met Danny Trejo and he is just a cool as hell guy.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/