What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

excorcism of emily rose. old movie but great!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

King of Couch Potatoes

Pretty great, maybe my favorite of the three films. The directing style just suited this story's background better I think.
I'm envious. I'm so ready to see that. Unfortunately I'm not in an area that would carry that in theaters, thus I have to wait for the DVD release (which won't happen till January here in the US). Oddly enough though, the last movie I watched was part 2 The Girl Who Played With Fire. Finally got around to watching that Friday night.

"You'll shoot your eye out, kid."

Getting into the Christmas spirit early, for family movie night we watched A Christmas Story (1983).

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Do your kids notice how two of those films are so much better than the other one, or do they like them all, or do they "know for a fact" () that Horton's the Best?

Here, There and Everywhere

What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993).

They like them all, but The Wizard of Oz and Monsters, Inc. have received a lot more play than Horton. My daughter loves The Wizard of Oz (and Return to Oz). She's 9 and has read the original book about 6 times, has a couple different comic adaptations, has the soundtrack in her cd player constantly, watched the movie probably more than a dozen times, and plays with her dolls from the McDonald's Happy Meals all the time.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Shaun of the Dead

"You've got red on you."
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Perfume

EDIT: For images to work, you'll need to attach them to your post, or upload them to a image sharing site (Photobucket, Flickr, etc.,).

Family Movie Night was The Princess and the Frog. The rest of the family had watched while I was gone to school, so I hadn't seen it yet. I thought it was pretty good and was quite a different take on the usual Disney Princess fare.