Some sort of piano cyber plague doctor in amazon...

Tools    

I don't remember any plague doctor masks in any of them, but maybe it's some Italian cannibal film. Like Mountain of the Cannibal God maybe, or even Emmanuelle and the Last Cannibals. Just some wild guesses.

Do you still have the VHS tape?

(An obvious question, but someone has to ask it)
Sadly... or to say off course not 😋

I again do some research before few hours...
Watched some clips of Lorenzo Lamas - bcs for long time i was think that he was in the main role. And for some reason his face reminds of this movies. But again there is no his movie that can match with this one. Only - Black Dawn (Good Cop, Bad Cop) (1997) - have some similarity but again not anything of what i remember.

I don't remember any plague doctor masks in any of them, but maybe it's some Italian cannibal film. Like Mountain of the Cannibal God maybe, or even Emmanuelle and the Last Cannibals. Just some wild guesses.
I hit on Emmanelle movies - check them on YT and can say no its not !
Now this Mountain of the Cannibal God - just found full movie same on YT and can say that there is anything recognizable.

This movie i search for is not blood and gore how much i can remember.

-edit-

forgot to mention... it not be that its plague doctor mask - i mostly remember it like that. Maybe it look diferent

I asked a man who make this mask i linked. Does he maybe know the movie, that mask/character villain...
He say it doesn't sound anything familiar to him 😥

I actually think that he will know something. I'm again at beginning.

freedom~empathy~peace
I found another Jungle Adventure movie from that time period. Sadly, I don't think it's what you've been looking for -- I checked out a dubbed version of the film on youtube and I can see no keyboard playing cave villains in the story.

Here is a trailer:
The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck (1988)

I found another Jungle Adventure movie from that time period. Sadly, I don't think it's what you've been looking for -- I checked out a dubbed version of the film on youtube and I can see no keyboard playing cave villains in the story.

Here is a trailer:
The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck (1988)
Does it make any difference if its actually tv movie ? I mean for way you search that movie.

freedom~empathy~peace
Does it make any difference if its actually tv movie ? I mean for way you search that movie.
For your movie, I've been searching more generally because we don't know for sure if it's a TV movie, a 'b-movie' feature, or a straight-to-video release. You can use the 'Advanced Search' feature on the IMDb website if you want to be more specific and, for example, only include TV movies in the results.

Question:
Is there a possibility it might have been something from a TV series that you saw?

For your movie, I've been searching more generally because we don't know for sure if it's a TV movie, a 'b-movie' feature, or a straight-to-video release. You can use the 'Advanced Search' feature on the IMDb website if you want to be more specific and, for example, only include TV movies in the results.

Question:
Is there a possibility it might have been something from a TV series that you saw?
All this time i searched this movie i forget one thing. To ask one co-worker who really watch a lot of things. TV Shows, Movies of all genres, cartoons... etc. I ask him/mention all scenes i can remember/wrote here - and he start thinking... another one co-worker say The Romancing Stone !

No say first - its not. He say that he don't know a title of movie and actors... but he say that he remember that scene with piranhas, and that >>>
...they finish in the river bcs of previous chasing with some other jeeps. And at some point not sure is it before or after Piranhas scene, this main dude use to repair his jeep and at that same scene this girl shows to be a little dumb - what shows that movie IS a bit a comedy.

I honestly don't remember those scenes, but when he say that movie ends with male and female character walking/climbing over some red quarry, or it was a hill/mount with a lot of rocks - it somehow evoke my memory of that scene. - But i cant say that its a same movie i search for, although i know that scene. Maybe it is 😋

Gonna edit a topic with this scenes !

Answer:
I think its not a TV series, but again cant say for 100%.
Question:
How you get to Phantom of the Paradise ? How you find it ?

freedom~empathy~peace
GAME OVER ! MOVIE FOUNDED !

Its.. The Secret of the Incas' Empire.

Hooray! That's great news. How did you find it?

Oh, and here's a picture of the keyboard playing villain (the only one I could find so far):

freedom~empathy~peace
I was curious to see these scenes with my own eyes. Just in case anybody else is interested, I thought I'd share:

- 7:20 (scene with the jeep and piranhas)
- 42:00 (masked villain in the caves)

The 'mask' character isn't squashed by a rock -- maybe something like that occurs elsewhere in the film.
Alla ricerca dell'impero sepolto (Parte 2)

The 'mask' character isn't squashed by a rock -- maybe something like that occurs elsewhere in the film.
You are right.. it don't happen at all. Now i worried from what movie is that !? I remember that scene... from somewhere 🤔

I know that dude just at entrance of the cave... grab the gun from the ground very short in front of the villain, or it was some short old rifle and ''hit'' the villain who was in some armor suit. But it bounce of him, or sth like malfunction... this villain start laughing and they continue chasing each other deeper in the cave. The girl still screams in background... villain sth like back to her (presume to finish her) and hero surprised him by ''push'' a rock into him and squash him to the wall... or it was sth else.

Nah... doesn't matter. Or... nah just forget.