Haunted house parody with roasted whole pig on table

Tools    

I had an old CD, it was a parody of haunted house, on the CD's pack and one of the main scenes of the movie there was a roasted whole pig with an apple in its mouth.

P.S.
I'm not so sure about "From before 2001" anymore , it might be a 2000s movie
It was cheap comedy/Sexy/parody

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I had an old CD, it was a parody of haunted house, on the CD's pack and one of the main scenes of the movie there was a roasted whole pig with an apple in its mouth.

How old is old?

Sounds like Delicatessen
It was an American movie in English language, I remember the roasted pig had an apple in its mouth. Delicatessen looks like a movie with character, that movie was a B movie.

How old is old?
I had the CD and watched it in 2001, so definitely before that.

Hotel Hell was from 1980 and had a character wearing a pig's head.

Here's one of the drawings.

WOW, Jesus, It's not this one, that movie was cutesy scary, but I'm gonna watch this one, great recommendation!

No, I know these movies very well

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
WOW, Jesus, It's not this one, that movie was cutesy scary, but I'm gonna watch this one, great recommendation!

Be sure to buy a box of Slim Jims to munch on while you watch.

Be sure to buy a box of Slim Jims to munch on while you watch.
I'll think about it

Addams Family Values

I think it's not, but I'm going to watch it. I heard about this a lot, but I don't think I watched it before. I'll let you know, Thanks.

Some Scary Movie... 90% sure.
I actually went and searched for "Some Scary Movie"!

I was gonna say scary movie 2, but it has turkey instead of the pig. Otherwise the description sounds like Scary movie 2.
Yeah, I know it's sound similar, there are many spoof of haunted house. It's just this one I cannot pin-point, it should be very obscure ...

I think it's not, but I'm going to watch it. I heard about this a lot, but I don't think I watched it before. I'll let you know, Thanks.
It wasn't this, but a good movie, blast from the past thanks.