Cyborg Woman rescuing kid...

Tools    

The title say all

Movie watched long long ago at some 90'. Some blonde woman in the main role i think.

She is the cyborg and running to save some child. Not sure is it her child.

At one scene she get wounded (by bullet i think) and went in the toilet. She stay in front of the mirror cut her stomach, open some little door in there and start fixing her robotic part in the stomach 🥴

She rescue that child, and run (i think across the bridge) from the rain of the bullets. Not sure does there she get wounded...

I remember and think that in this movie is scene where:
...cyborg woman push up a man close to the chopper and propeller beheads him...
I find it in the Steel and Lace, but SAL don't match with anything else i remember from this movie. So not sure does to include that scene too. Maybe both movies have similar scene, or i mix it. Anyway there is no any child rescuing in the Steel and Lace.

Thats all i can remember now. Can anyone help me somehow.

The Nemesis series of movies have female cyborgs. Look into those.

Nemesis (1992)
No first no second... no third... for sure. Maybe and can be fourth movie but i think that it was to fresh to watch it when i saw that movie. Specially fifth one !

-Edit-

This Nemesis movies actually help me find another one movie with cyborgs.
Automatic (1995)

Any chance it's one of these? A few of them have female cyborgs but seem to predate T2, which the scene* you describe seems to reference.

*https://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/...nator-rip-offs

Any chance it's one of these? A few of them have female cyborgs but seem to predate T2, which the scene* you describe seems to reference.

*https://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/...nator-rip-offs
...from this list it mostly look like its Eve of Destruction (1991).

Just fast rewatched it on YT, and there is scenes:

1. She (cyborg) is wounded in the stomach, and in the toilet fixing it in front of mirror.
2. She at some point have little kid in her arms and running...

I find Eve of Destruction in my research... but i don't think that's it, bcs she is anti-hero in the movie. And i remember cyborg as hero. So maybe its not just how i remember it. It must be that ! Gonna check this with answered ! Thank you so much !

Eve of Destruction (1991) ?

Just fast rewatched it on YT, and there is scenes:

1. She (cyborg) is wounded in the stomach, and in the toilet fixing it in front of mirror.
2. She at some point have little kid in her arms and running...

I find Eve of Destruction in my research... but i don't think that's it, bcs she is anti-hero in the movie. And i remember cyborg as hero. So maybe its not just how i remember it. It must be that ! Gonna check this with answered ! Thank you so much !

Sounds like marriage material, whoever she is.
If she is the villain of the movie, I'd like to revise my earlier statement.