Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
Movie looks fun. Loved the trailer, Marvel really knows what they're doing. DC on the other hand is trying to translate the Nolan grimdark aesthetics to their newer films and that sh*t just isn't going to work.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
This is the one I have been looking forward to all summer. It may not work (doubtful), but I'm sure it won't be boring. Prepare yourself for the oncoming RR merch onslaught.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I can't wait for this. The trailers make me laugh, it reminds me a lot of Firefly, which is a good thing, of course, and having "hooked on a Feeling" in the trailer LOUDLY announces that this will not be the same as every other Marvel flick. Bring on the talking Raccoon!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I have a feeling this is going to be Marvel's first bomb.
I'm willing to bet it doesn't make money like their recent releases, but just having it tie into the other films will bring in more than enough ticket sales to keep it from being a bomb.

Also, everyone I talk to, even those who aren't into comics, are loving the promotions for this movie.

I expect somewhere in the $150 million domestic.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
This will probably be Marvels least successful movie.

This will probably be Marvels least successful movie.
If you mean $300-400 million globally is least successful, yes. That's my guess. Marvel is in everyone's good graces right now. Yes, this is their most risky move, but I think it will pay off, just not Avengers/Cap 2 level payoff.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think this is going to do very well, not Avengers well but still its going to make allot of money. Im really looking forward to seeing it as im a massive Marvel Cinematic Universe fan and Ive loved all their recent films.

Founder of DejaScene.com
That first image looks really cool. Loving the dude on the right.