Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Tools    

Franco is not in the movie and if Rise took elements from CONQUEST this shall borrow from BATTLE of the Planet of the Apes which explained a bit from BENEATH. Koba will have a major role as the Scarface of the Apes in the simian Full Metal Jacket with chimps riding horses led by Caesar.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Looks great. The first movie was fantastic.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes has a strange and macabre flair to it, from what I can see from the previews so far. The "ape virus", the original experimental drug that was used to boost the intelligence of Ceasar and the other apes in the movie "Rise of the Planet of the Apes", has virtually wiped out humanity and only a few humans are left alive on Planet Earth. Ceasar has the responsibility and leadership of a band of rogue intelligent primates and there appears to be a conflict brewing with the surviving humans.

The CGI apes look very realistic in comparison to the ape suits of the 70's movies. Some of the previews show that the apes have domesticated horses and watching chimpanzees on horseback has a surreal appeal to it, yes...

I really hope those skinless freaks from Beneath the Planet of the Apes make an appearance in part 3.

I really hope those skinless freaks from Beneath the Planet of the Apes make an appearance in part 3.
only if the maniacs blow it up at the end of this one

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Looks awesome. Positive reviews out there already, which is a good thing.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I am so excited for this movie to come out! I was originally forced to watch Rise as a psychology assignment and was pleasantly surprised with how great it was!

Just kind of disappointed in the fact that Franco isn't being casted again.