Bohemian Rhapsody - Biopic about Queen

Tools    

I like it that they've got actors who are passable as the real people – makes a hell of a difference.
Yeah, I was looking at the photos above and thinking the exact same thing...if this ever actually comes to fruition, I can't wait to see it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I like it that they've got actors who are passable as the real people – makes a hell of a difference.
Yeah, I was looking at the photos above and thinking the exact same thing...if this ever actually comes to fruition, I can't wait to see it.
Well that's the trailer right the and it says Nov 2 so YAY. So looking forward to this.

This might just do nobody any good.
Bryan Fuller pointed out that the trailer only showed relations with women...

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Bryan Fuller pointed out that the trailer only showed relations with women...
Do you have a link please Saunchv?

Maybe the movie focuses on the period before it became known that Freddie Mercury was gay?

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Bryan Singer will receive sole directorial credit on the film. Dexter Fletcher shot 16 days worth of footage and had even mentioned that he didn't want the credit for the film, feeling it belonged to Singer.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/singer-g...ecting-credit/

A nice little Behind the Scenes look at Bohemian Rhapsody

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

The movie has taken a kicking from fans and critics.

It appears the film has been made using rose-tinted glasses.

It shows none of the ugly side of "behind closed doors" and also plays loosely with actual history, even to the point they changed how and when Freddie contracted AIDs to make him seem more heroic than he was at the movie's finale.

Rami Malek's performance as Mercury though has recieved universal praise, even though the writing has been panned.

Currently rated 55% Rotten on RT.

No, I think everybody knows who Freddie Mercury is. Perhaps the one thing they didn't know is he twirled and flirted with women. Its a trailer, I'll watch the film.

The movie has taken a kicking from fans and critics.

It appears the film has been made using rose-tinted glasses.

It shows none of the ugly side of "behind closed doors" and also plays loosely with actual history, even to the point they changed how and when Freddie contracted AIDs to make him seem more heroic than he was at the movie's finale.

Rami Malek's performance as Mercury though has recieved universal praise, even though the writing has been panned.

Currently rated 55% Rotten on RT.
Yeah, I saw the rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

I'm not expecting the movie to be a big box office hit or even a Best Picture Oscar contender (it might get nods for Best Score, Sound Editing and Mixing, and perhaps Actor for Malek), but it will appeal to a certain target audience (fans of the band and perhaps fans of musicals). I will watch it with very low expectations as to not feel disappointed. I'm watching the movie mostly for the songs.

I really don't get the bad reviews, it's not a masterpiece or anything but it was pretty damn good! The Brian May likeness is surreal, there was a John Deacon line that had me LOLing. Malek was good, anyone trying to portray Freddie has an uphill struggle, apparently it's his voice on the songs but it's so hard to believe, it's that close! My biggest annoyance: Roger Taylor's hair was the same throughout the movie (I had to rewatch Live Aid footage to make sure I was right thinking he definitely had his mullet thing going on at that point) so it really can't be bad

This might just do nobody any good.
As if anyone needed further proof that just playing Queen gives anything more life...