How often do you watch a film?

Tools    

Answer the question.

Well aren't you a charmer.

Hello! Sit and take a moment to read the rules and use the search function. You'll find this question has been answered before you got here, and that this community prefers that one searches for an already existing thread and participating in that.

Also, for clarification, do you mean how often do we watch one film, or how often do we watch films in general?

Please remember to keep things PG-13 - truly terrifying images such as the one in the post above should ideally be placed within spoilers with a warning in large letters stating that viewer discretion is advised

Please remember to keep things PG-13 - truly terrifying images such as the one in the post above should ideally be placed within spoilers with a warning in large letters stating that viewer discretion is advised

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You should ask me how often I don't watch a film.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Unfortunately, not as much as I used to. During my college years/mid 20s, I was watching at least two movies a day and going to sleep at 2:30/3:00am. I'm on the cusp of turning 30, and between my job, getting engaged, and going to bed between 10:30/11:00pm really cuts into my schedule. Now, I'm having a good week if I can watch three to four movies I haven't seen before. I never thought I would need sleep this badly (and unfortunately, it's not The Big Sleep).

You can't win an argument just by being right!
What was the question again?

I would say about once every couple of months. What happens is that around this I see bits and pieces of films, some I've seen, some I haven't.

Yesterday for instance Highlander was on and I saw part of it and was thinking how the ghostly sounding music for the Quickening was similar to music Michael Kamen had in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen.

I actually quite like this scattergun approach to watching things.

Hello! Sit and take a moment to read the rules and use the search function. You'll find this question has been answered before you got here, and that this community prefers that one searches for an already existing thread and participating in that.
Awww, I think you scared the poor wee fella off.

Awww, I think you scared the poor wee fella off.
I'm the reason we can't have nice things.

Thank you for flying with us!

It use to be very rarely, even though I had a bleeding passion for it, I still saw a TON of films. It's just that It wasn't that often.
Now that Summer has come along, the window is open for me to watch film after film after film. Glorious.