Movie Trivia Game

Tools    

The answer to the previous question was Elizabeth Taylor...new question:

Jacqueline Bisset, Red Buttons, Valentine Cortese, Ernest Borgnine, Burgess Meredith, Paul Newman, William Holden, and Barbara Carrera were all featured in what 1980 film?

The answer to the previous question is When Time Ran Out...new question:

What song does Barbra Streisand sing at the end of the 1968 musical Funny Girl?

The answer to the previous question is Lady Sings the Blues...new question:

In what 1998 film did Sean Connery and Gena Rowlands play husband and wife?

The answer to the previous question was Carroll Baker....new question:

What 1957 film was the final film appearance of the very first Oscar winner for Best Actress, Janet Gaynor?

The answer to the previous question is Bernadine...here's a new question:

The SIsters Brothers, The Muppet Movie, The Princess Bride, The Bounty Hunter, The Pacifier, and Thanks for Sharing are all films featuring what actress?

The answer to the previous question was Ernest Lehman...new question:

What movie is Aunt Meg (Lois Smith) watching on TV before the storm hits her house in the 1996 film Twister?

The answer to the previous question was Ernest Lehman...new question:

What movie is Aunt Meg (Lois Smith) watching on TV before the storm hits her house in the 1996 film Twister?
Wizard of Oz? No idea as I've not seen Twister, but it seems a likely choice.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
new question:

It's been a while since I saw Twister, but I think she was watching A Star Is Born.

The answer to the previous question is Melissa McCarthy...here's a new question:

In the 1980 musical Fame, what did Bruno Martelli's father do for a living?

Bruno's father was a cab driver...here's a new question:

What was the name of the fictional rock band that young William Miller goes on tour with in the 2000 film Almost Famous?

The name of the fictional rock band in Almost Famous was Stillwater...new question:

In what 1949 film did the screen team of Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis make their film debut?