Collapse of thread titles using mobile phone?

Tools    

Hi. I sometimes use my IPHONE to navigate the board. I am finding that when doing so, I cannot see the full thread titles on my phone. This is not an issue when viewing the board using my laptop. Is there any way that I can fix this problem? Does anybody else experience this difficulty when using their mobile phone to view the board?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hi. I sometimes use my IPHONE to navigate the board. I am finding that when doing so, I cannot see the full thread titles on my phone. This is not an issue when viewing the board using my laptop. Is there any way that I can fix this problem? Does anybody else experience this difficulty when using their mobile phone to view the board?

You might click over to your User CP menu option, then find "Edit Options." You have the drop-down options for Default, Desktop, or Mobile view. My guess is yours is set to desktop on your phone. Try Default? Granted, Mobile view is a bit limited but everything scales accordingly and is just easier to move around on a phone. If I click over to desktop view, then my thread titled appear cut off and clunky as I take your description to mean.