Special News Bulletin: Yoda Removes SC's Ability to Delete/Edit Posts

Tools    

SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN:

We interrupt the news about Burt Reynolds' death to bring you some news that is far more important.

Because Sexy Celebrity has been deleting so much of his stuff, Yoda has removed his ability to delete and edit posts. It also seems he cannot add a profile banner anymore, either. There will be no more Sexy Celebrity deletions.

Sexy Celebrity is okay with this decision, but he says he'll probably be staying away from the forum even more since he can no longer control his posts.

This has been a special news bulletin.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Muppet.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	47781  

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
You are one of my favorite members but my goodness, just post or don't post.

No need to dramatize everything.

I used to think such a place couldn't exist without you but lately I've realized it can.

Good for Yoda. I get it that people need to delete post from time to time. But wholesale deleting...time after time? It's just wrong as it screws up the continuity of threads.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
DELETED
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

First person here to get punished because they actually want my stuff around.

I CANNOT DELETE THIS!

I used to think such a place couldn't exist without you but lately I've realized it can.
That kinda hurts.

You ready? You look ready.
I didn’t see any of this but cut the guy a break, maybe? No need to add insult to injury or lump salt in a wound. Just my two cents.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I didn’t see any of this but cut the guy a break, maybe? No need to add insult to injury or lump salt in a wound. Just my two cents.
Thank you, Kendra.

@Sexy Celebrity

You know this forum wouldn't be the same without you....

as well as several other members who are highly loved...