Monty Pythons: Life of Brian - 1979 - DVD - £2.50
The Rocky Horror Picture Show - 1975 - DVD - £3.00
Full Metal Jacket - 1987 - DVD - £1.50
Blazing Saddles - 1974 - DVD - £1.50
Dracula - 1931 - DVD - £1.50
Indiana Jones & The Raisers of The Lost Ark w/slipcover- 1981 - DVD - £2.50
Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom w/slipcover - 1984 - DVD - £2.00
Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade w/slipcover - 1989 - DVD - £2.50
Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull w/slipcover - 2008 - DVD - £1.00
Scream 4 - 2011 - Blu-Ray - £2.00
Observe & Report - 2009 - Blu-Ray - £2.00
Spider-Man Trilogy Box-set - Blu-Ray - £10.00

HMV

Dr Strangelove w/slipcover - 1963 - Blu-Ray - 5 for £30
Boyz N The Hood w/slipcover - 1991 - Blu-Ray - 5 for £30
Taxi Driver w/slipcover- 1976 - Blu-Ray - 5 for £30
Stand by Me w/slipcover - 1986 - Blu-Ray - 5 for £30
Fight Club - 1999 - Blu-Ray - 5 for £30

Watch it! That's a classic. Although I like Nosferatu and its remake more.

Oops, I meant Herzog's remake of Nosferatu, called Nosferatu the Vampyre.

Be careful with Stanley Kubrick blu-rays. 2001: A Space Odyssey is the only film Kubrick intended to be widescreen, the rest are meant to be full screen, but I find most blu-rays of his movies cut it to make it widescreen. I hate when they do this. Leave it how the director intended! I have to watch movies in their originally intended aspect ratio. You can watch it however you like though, I guess.

^ I believe your blu-ray is the same as my digibook from Germay for the aspect ratio on Blu-ray and it's absolutely fine and dandy. The whole wide screen vs full screen Kubrick 'debate' has been going on for ages, your film experience isn't getting ruined because you are not watching the full screen version of some Kubrick films...

This is one of many interesting websites going on about it:

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=172624

The video is messed up for me. At 27 seconds, it cuts to an upside down picture of you and stays like that for the rest of the video.

Yeah. Just realized that. It's been removed. I've got something new uploading. It's not a great video though. I haven't got time right now to set up my camera and things. Although I will be doing a top 10 video soon.

You should make Blue is the Warmest Color your first Criterion Collection purchase.