My Sexiest Female Movie Characters List

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Yeah, despite a film's intentions, some of us will always find certain actors/actresses attractive.

I certainly was for Theron in Prometheus.

How do you feel about Theron's Aileen Wuornos?
A transformation, to say the least.

I'd be happy to take either of those dames out to the back alley
LOL. How romantic.

Constance, The Three Musketeers

Raquel Welch won a Golden Globe for her performance as the sexy lady in waiting to Queen Anne of Austria (Geraldine Chaplin) who catches the eye of the dashing D'artagnan
(Michael York).

All of the three so far are aces in my book! Especially Vera-Ellen. Fell in love with her in her role as Miss Turnstiles in On the Town. And in Words and Music, with her dance with Gene Kelly to "Slaughter on 10th Avenue"---oh, man, my glasses almost melted off my face!

All of the three so far are aces in my book! Especially Vera-Ellen. Fell in love with her in her role as Miss Turnstiles in On the Town. And in Words and Music, with her dance with Gene Kelly to "Slaughter on 10th Avenue"---oh, man, my glasses almost melted off my face!
Yes! Slaughter on 10th Avenue"--- my favorite dance number of all time.

Yeah, despite a film's intentions, some of us will always find certain actors/actresses attractive.

I certainly was for Theron in Prometheus.
Theron's look in Prometheus is the only positive thing about that movie. Her character, as well as all other crews, was a waste of time

Good list, Gideon. Keep them coming.

Babe Williams, The Pajama Game

"Sexy" was not the first adjective that popped in mind for most people when they watched Doris Day, but I thought she was sexy as hell in this movie.

Pearl, Payback

Lucy Liu steamed up the screen in this 1999 film noir homage as a sexy dominatrix who takes care of favorite client Val Resnick (Gregg Henry) who likes his sex a little rough.

"Sexy" was not the first adjective that popped in mind for most people when they watched Doris Day, but I thought she was sexy as hell in this movie.
And yet she was considered for Mrs Robinson in The Graduate, so it was in the back of people's minds .

Constance, The Three Musketeers

Raquel Welch won a Golden Globe for her performance as the sexy lady in waiting to Queen Anne of Austria (Geraldine Chaplin) who catches the eye of the dashing D'artagnan
(Michael York).
On that subject this reminds me that I thought Faye Dunaway was sexy in Eyes of Laura Mars but didn't find her sexy in the Musketeers films or really anything else. Maybe it's just the more calculating aspect to her other roles. She certainly plays a good villain.

Rusty Martin, Viva Las Vegas

Ann-Margret makes her first appearance on the list as the woman who has Elvis Presley and Cesare Danova jumping through hoops for her attention.

On that subject this reminds me that I thought Faye Dunaway was sexy in Eyes of Laura Mars but didn't find her sexy in the Musketeers films or really anything else. Maybe it's just the more calculating aspect to her other roles. She certainly plays a good villain.
Personally, I thought Dunaway was sexy as hell in The Three Musketeers and she's still in serious consideration for this list.

Carol Sanders, Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice

Natalie Wood has rarely been so alluring as she was in this classic 1969 comedy-drama that was all about the changing sexual mores of the 1960's.