I am going to watch at least one film everyday for a year...

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
25th July
Batman Begins(140min)
Verdict: 9/10

26th July
The Dark Knight(152min)
Verdict: 11/10

27th July
The Dark Knight Rises(165min)
Verdict: 8.5/10

28th July
Captain America:The First Avenger(124min)
Verdict: 7/10

29th July
Captain America:The Winter Soldier(136min)
Verdict: 8.5/10

30th July
The Mask(101min)
Verdict: 6.5/10

31th July
Son of the Mask(94min)
Verdict: ? -10? Can I do that? xD

I'm writing down movies I watch because as you guys noticed I don't updated that much,so if someone notices any mistakes in names etc feel free to tell.

Guys, you're going to hate me but I am Switzerland and I am very tired. I have fireworks blaring outside my window so I can hardly hear anything so I am going to downgrade myself (just for one day) and watch Grown Ups 2.

Guilty pleasure - I like the first movie.

Ok so -

30/07/2014 - Syriana (no rating, was very tired and didn't follow much)
30/07/2014 - The Wedding Singer - a nice little, easy to watch movie which is good for tiredness.
+
01/08/2014 - Airheads - a fun little film, but not fantastic.
-

01/07/14 - Jaws (Rewatch) - Top 6 ever .. all great in this movie .
+
02/07/14 - Donnie Darko (Rewatch) - great rewatch this film is brilliant and surrounded by Great acting.
+
03/07/14 - The Uninvited - Good little horror flick I appreciate it but nothing more ...

I badly need to update. I'm really sorry. Just been busy.

04/08/2014 - The Purge: Anarchy (2014) - an ok film, much better than the first but still isn't fantastic. I can see this film series being the next Paranormal Activity/Saw though.
+

I badly need to update. I'm really sorry. Just been busy.

04/08/2014 - The Purge: Anarchy (2014) - an ok film, much better than the first but still isn't fantastic. I can see this film series being the next Paranormal Activity/Saw though.
+
I very love it but glad you like it

05/08/2014 - Wargames - this was an enjoyable film with an interesting concept. I enjoying this thoroughly.
-

July 31 (100 minutes)
Finding Nemo: Not a top tier pixar, but still very good.

August 1st (138 minutes)
8½: I already explained myself XD

August 2nd (138 minutes)
The Killing Fields: A really great movie, not as good as The Mission by the same director, but it was still a very shocking, visually beautiful and interesting movie.

August 3rd ( minutes)
Shane (118 minutes) A pretty good western, I don't know what's so special about it, it's pretty much your typical all american western, I think I prefer spaghetti western un general because at least there is an ironic tone which make it funnier to watch.

Underground (163 minutes) Excellent movie, the ending really makes it more special. I really like Kusturica's style I will watch more of his movies.

One Hour Photo (96 minutes) It gets better towards the end, good psychological thriller. The idea is great, but I would of tackle it differently

August 4th (118 minutes)
Home: Great documentary you should all watch that

August 5th (95 minutes)
Bigger Than Life: I'm going to watch it later

August 6th (129 minutes)
The Twilight Samurai: Fantastic movie, usually when there are barres when I put the DVD i my PS3 I don't watch the movie, but I decided that I'd give it a chance and after 5 minutes I never thought of stopping the film.

August 7th (329 minutes)
Rounders (120 minutes)That was better than I expected, it shows how gambling problem can destroy your life. the fact that Norton and Damon are 2 of my favorite actors might help, but I really think it's a very good film, it had the guts to make a movie about poker before the hype poker had. The only problem I had with it was this whole destiny thing that you're destined to do a certains profession, etc.

61* (129 minutes) I loved that not because of the direction, but because I love baseball and particularly the history of baseball and I larned a lot about it. The only thing I knew was that Maris beat Ruth and that the fan were cheering for Mantle. I was pleasantly surprised by the performance of Barry Pepper and Thomas Jane, I'd suggest that to any baseball fan.

L'emmerdeur (80 minutes) It never watch movies on TV, never I think it's the first time I did since 3 or 4 years, but I was curious because it was a movie written by Francis Veber that made my favorite comedy (Le dîner de cons) starring the great belgian singer Jacques Brel and also Lino Ventura so I watched it and it was great. It's really a typical Francis Veber script with the idiot who continuously pisses off the guy who has something to do.

07/08/2014 - Kes - fantastic film, very heartfelt -
-
08/08/2014 - Life as We Know it - an ok film, a bit basic -
-