Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

In honor of the late great Robin Williams, I'm watching this film I've been meaning to see for a while.

Fire walk with me.

Love the scene where the kids catch their nanny peeing standing up.

Okay well I just got back from visiting a new video store. I didn't have enough ID to get a membership so I browsed their for sale videos and settled on these two! I've got eight cans of Guinness and I'm watching these tonight!!!

Cannibal Holocaust (1980)

Inferno (1980)

Looks like it's a night for 1980. That's an interesting coincidence. I've seen a similar themed movie to Cannibal Holocaust before, about a woman and a few of her friends who travel to the jungle to try and prove there are no more cannibal tribes in existence. I can't remember what it was called though. I'm looking forward to the infamy of Cannibal Holocaust. Same goes for Argento's Inferno. I've seen Suspiria and I didn't really like it. But I really want to see what Argento's other work is like. I actually forked out $35 plus tax for this British copy that comes with a butt load of DvD features. It's fully uncut, and there's a poster too. I haven't even opened it yet. I'm pretty excited. Alright... here goes...

A dark and disturbing Robin Williams movie for a dark and disturbing day.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	one_hour_photo.jpg
Views:	1393
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	16636  

Eating Raoul (1982)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Inferno feels like Suspiria, especially at the beginning, because the taxi scene is the same. Later, however, it gets different, and in my opinion worse.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Dead Poets Society.

Good morning england.
A 2009 movie directed by Richard Curtis. This is a mix between comedy and romance. This is the story of a clueless teenager who has just been expelled from school. His mother sends him to his godfather whom happens to be the boss of Radio Rock; a pirate radio station which broadcasts from a boat. This thread is inspired by actual facts as the Rock was highly criticized in England back in the years. It was considered as dirty music that advocated sex and drugs. Some radio channels isolated themselves outside the English territory where the law forbade it to override the court. This story is touching and filled with British humor (which I love) I recommend it!

*Rewatch* I find a good streaming of the Purge Anarchy