Dirty Dancing remake on the way

Tools    

Smells mystical, doesn't it?

Dirty Dancing for me (and I imagine many other females), aside from having the usual romantic/dance flick stuff girls like, is about growing up and finding out who you are/want to be. Struggling with the kind of person you want to be vs. who your parents/society expects you to be. Learning about yourself, finding something that makes you joyful, and once you come to terms with that, letting/finding someone who understands who you are and falling in love with you.

It's a modern day fairytale, but with the princess standing up for herself for a change, but also a little prince rescuing as well.

What girl doesn't love that.

Oh and all the sexy sexy dancing.
Perfectly put.

These kind of movies are not normally my cup of tea at all, but I loved Dirty Dancing. Perhaps it was my age and era I grew up in or the special personal meaning it holds, but I always look fondly upon it and can't wait to see the remake.

The bad news is I highly doubt this upcoming movie will ever hold the magic of the original.

Edgar Allan Poe

Who gonna replace Patrick Swayze?

Wouldn't surprise me... especially after that remix of "I've had the time of my life" he did...

... which will probably be the song for the film.

Not a massive fan of the original but it still grinds my gears when they do things like this.