Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Haha I didn't think Us was a great movie, but I'm curious on what drove you to not finish it?
Got about 3/4 through, but the theme had exhausted itself IMO. Very well-acted though.

Got about 3/4 through, but the theme had exhausted itself IMO. Very well-acted though.
Hmm... So you may not have seen the"twist" ending that was rather predictable in my opinion...

What an excellent day for an exorcism
A movie I couldn't finish is Tarantino's My Best Friend's Birthday from the mid eighties. It was never released, but available on the web. The negative was partially destroyed by fire, only the first 36 minutes of the movie survived. So I literally could not finish the movie.

Hmm... So you may not have seen the"twist" ending that was rather predictable in my opinion...
I did read that there was a twist, but, by that time, I could care less.

How can i forget "the room"?

Gehenna: Where Death Lives (2016)

A cliched B-horror with terrible dialog and weak acting. I've probably finished many worse films but didn't feel like it today.

Legend in my own mind

Absolutely brutal

Jojo Rabbit. Made it for about 15 minutes. It seemed like really bad Mel Brooks. Perhaps it got more tolerable deeper into the film, but couldn't risk it..

~Doc

saw the whole series

wrong turn

superman

spiderman the whole series

thor ragnarok..couldn,t watch that

there are a lot of movies i have finished tough

The Basement (2017)

Among the worst horror films, I've tried to watch lately. Script (especially dialogue) is horrendous, wooden acting amplifies the effect and based on the looks even the estimated $50k budget seems large. I should have stopped sooner instead of wasting over 40 minutes of my time.

Account terminated on request
Eyes Wide Shut, absolutely hated this film.
OH. MY. GOD.

No, I know what loner means.

I finished it, but I kinda wish I didn't. Preposterous stupidness, IMO.

And that it's Kubrick's final direction seems really sad to me. Out with a fizzle.
They'll say "I don't care if he's a poet or cowboy, so long as he's a nice guy. But oh, I'm so attracted to that bad guy over there."
Understand this last part, and you'll get them all.

When you're built like Alfred was, you could hold your own bladder - just insert hands under one of the fat folds in the bladder area and you can hold it!
Yecchhhh!!