Dirty Dancing Remake

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Did anyone watch the Dirty Dancing remake on TV last night? I DVRed it, but I haven't watched it yet.

From what I read, the reviews were pretty bad, but I'd like to hear some of your opinions. Is it worth watching?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I was about to reply to this, but I figured you already read my review on my thread.

I haven't had much time to keep up with everything around here recently, but I read your review a couple of days ago, and it sounded like you hated it. That seems to match the general consensus of the rest of the reviews online, so I decided to skip it.

There are much better movies that I can spend my time watching, and most of them are from the 1940's.

Just read up on this. I never even knew it was in the works.

It's Made-For-TV, the guy playing Johnnie (Patrick Swayze's character) doesn't even have a wiki page and Nicole Sherzinger is in it as well...

Sounds like a blast.

Been hammered on all rating sites, by all critics.

Just read up on this. I never even knew it was in the works.

It's Made-For-TV, the guy playing Johnnie (Patrick Swayze's character) doesn't even have a wiki page and Nicole Sherzinger is in it as well...

Sounds like a blast.

Been hammered on all rating sites, by all critics.
Nicole was great and so was Katey Sagal, as for the rest of it....