Who is your most hated actor/actress?

Tools    

I searched the forum to see if this topic has been done before, I'm sure it has to have been, but I couldn't find it.

But who is your most hated actor/actress, you know the one that makes your blood pressure rise for no particular reason except they just plain get on your nerves and want to make one throw the remote at the screen. Mine is:

Daniel Day Lewis
Wesley Snipes
Mel Gibson
Ryan Gossling
Rene Zellwegger
Penelope Cruz
Scarlet Johanson
J-LO
Julia Roberts

There are a bunch more that make my skin crawl, that's just a few to spring to mind.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
^^^ Yeah really dislike Mark Wahlberg

Adam Sandler
Vince Vaughn
Jennifer Anniston
Lindsay Lohan
Rob Schneider

Here's the worst actress thread - http://www.movieforums.com/community...ighlight=worst
I'm sure there's a few worst actor ones too.

I agree with JLO and Julia Roberts from your picks but the others i like them in something or they're one of my favs (Day-Lewis) . The only one that comes to mind is Ryan Reynolds, i'm not sure why but he just pisses me off in general.

i hate Laurie Holden - i can't stand looking at her, hearing her talk or watching her act. she pisses me off to the highest degree. it's an unexplainable hatred.

Frank Potente and sandra bullock are a bit annoying too.

There are people who I find annoying or just don't like to see on screen for some reason so therefore I don't rush to see the film but I don't hate anyone and no one makes me angry...

This is one that seems to put me off films, I don't know why, she just does:

Freida Pinto

I thought Pinto was pretty good in Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes... but yeah, I wouldn't say I was a fan of her work. I certainly wouldn't rush out to see a film based on having her on the cast sheet.

I'm definitely with Miss Vicky on Markymarkymarkmark though.

As everyone knows by now, I think. He's definitely an actor who kills my enthusiasm to see a film.

^ One reason I haven't seen that film yet, it's way down on my rental queue.

Rise is an excellent film. Highly recommend it, even with Pinto.

She's more of a supporting character, her screen time is cut back so she's bearable but when seen she's pretty good tbh.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I don't hate him but Adam Sandler is one actor I avoid watching if at all possible. I'm not too fond of Shai Labeouf either, but to be fair that might be due more to poor direction (Transformers 1) or him being miscast (Indy 4) than a lack of acting ability.

I don't really hate any actors or actresses, but I'm not a big fan of:

Will Smith

I used to like him as a kid, but that's over now. He never takes any risks and he seems to be more interested in making a lot of money, than making real quality work. I understand that of course, money is important, but it makes me avoid him a little bit lately.

Ryan Reynolds

Maybe it's just because he is in mostly bad movies.

I can't think of anyone else at the moment.

Jude Law

no one has mentioned ASHTON KUTCHER? I don't think he can act his way out of a paper back, personally, but to each his own, he's a bit actor who somehow has had luck in hollywood