Best looking Bond babe

Tools    

can i see it? please? why not!
Denise Richards

Read this and you are a nosey Kont
1. Rosamund Pike.
2. Izabella Scorupco.
3. Jane Seymour.

Most overrated: Ursula Andress. Her whole character and that swimsuit scene coming out of the water is so overrated it should be a crime. But hey, this is just "my opinion" no one else's. She has never came close to rocking my boat, not once. Each to their own I guess. But she is my only nomination for the most overrated Bond girl title.

"You need to lighten up!"
I can't believe nobody's mentioned Sophie Marceau in The World is Not Enough. I always thought she was the sexiest out of them all...Not only is she stunningto look at, but she was also dangerous. And that's always a plus.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	desktops_bond.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	5583   Click image for larger version

Name:	girls_top_marceau.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	5584   Click image for larger version

Name:	theworld-bondgirl1.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	5585  

"They call me...Tater salad."

"VOILA! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran; cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage no mere veneer of vanity is a vestige of the vox populi now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified; and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such will one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose. So let me simply add that its my very good honor to meet you and you may call me "V"."

I can't believe I didn't post in this thread. The best looking Bond babe is also in the best Bond film. It's Barbara Bach in The Spy Who Loved Me.

Honestly I'm not much of a Bond guy, I enjoy them but I don't get too into them. But the last chick, Berenice Marlohe, definitely kept my boat afloat. She was painfully underutilized in Skyfall thou . She is French with a splash of Chinese that does nothing but help her cause for me. I dated a girl who was Spanish with a splash of Koeran. Maybe that's why i'm a sucker for her.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Halle Berry

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

We've gone on holiday by mistake

Halle Berry, stunning.

We're talking about a lot of incredible women over the years, but I don't think anyone ever topped Ursula Andress...breathtaking woman...the image of her coming out of that water in that bikini and the wet hair is burned in my memory forever. Its right up there with Marilyn trying to control her billowy white skirt and Raquel Welch in her fur bikini.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Xenia Onatopp, she is insane, and i dig it

Yeah! She was so kinky there was no other option for me but to love her!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Kim Basinger, Halle Berry, Denise Richards...