Who is your most hated actor/actress?

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
He's suffering from terrible miscasting time and time again. He was a soldier in his breakout role, so he's being thrown into a bunch tough bada** roles that don't fit his looks or his body. I expect to see a much better fit with his role in The Immigrant this year.
I agree. Even if it wasn't a good movie, he was really good in Dahmer. I also liked him in The Assassination of Jessie James...He's just not good as an action hero.

Hate would be too strong a feeling but I can't stand Nicholas Coppola (Cage) and Tom Cruise. There is also something about Renee Zellweger that irks me, although I have to admit that I liked her performance in Cold Mountain.

Don't hate anyone per se.

But not a fan of Jessica Alba, Katherine Hiegl or Mark Wahlberg though,or anyone in the Watchmen cast (worst cast movie in recent years if you ask me).

No offence guys (its a common one I know) but as for Tom Cruise, don't understand how people can hate him TBH. Hes a decent actor and not the only movie star who plays himself quite a lot.

Seems like a nice guy to me....if its down to his worship of space lizards, it shouldn't be a reason to dislike someone, as far as I am concerned you can worship whatever god you like.

Jeremy Renner is so boring. It's crazy how multiple gigantic movie franchises' futures are invested in his charisma
Hes brilliant in Hurt Locker...didnt like him before that though.

You're....welcome?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

1st one is obviously Adam Sandler
and then there is Ryan Reynolds, Ben Stiller, Justin Timberlake....
Cant stand....

I can't stand Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie...

A system of cells interlinked
Will Ferrell. Just can not STAND the guy!

+1 for mark wahlberg and LL Cool J. I cringe at everything he does