Post a Random Fact About Yourself

Tools    

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
I trained for a while at the Monster Factory to be a pro wrestler.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I hate popcorn. Probably the only one in the world.

I hate the texture of popcorn, but I like the flavor of buttered popcorn, so when I'm in the mood for popcorn, I buy buttered popcorn flavored Jelly Belly jelly beans.

yooo I trained on and off for a few years myself. what was your finisher?

25 years and a hundred pounds ago I used a Muta Lock.

I was actually looking into doing a couple of matches with a local federation that a couple of friends of mine are in, so I might have to alter that. And that's assuming my health is good enough.

D Lo Brown was one of the guys who helped to train me - before he went to SMW. I have video of a tag team match of me vs him.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Yesterday, I finally played my drums for fun. I get migraines usually the day after (or sometimes hours after), and so I always told myself I would save the pain for something -- studio recording or a job, but yesterday, I got tired of hearing the neighbors' dogs barking, so I played and enjoyed it. The minute I start recording, you aren't playing for the joy of it, and I tend to not experiment as much, for obvious reasons. The same when you're with a band, you can't just stop to change, think, change the rhythm, etc etc...

I had a minor headache for about an hour yesterday, and when I woke up for another hour... And an hour ago, to avoid those ********* dogs again, I played, and could notice an improvement. I wish I had a huge stereo (like I used to back in the day) where I could play along, but I'll think of a song in my head, and try to play along with it, singing along (to make it more difficult).. Yesterday, I had my TV going connected to my laptop, playing random songs, and would get some inspiration, and play along. Speaking of inspiration, I know watching a documentary on Jaco helped a bit.

I wear ear protection, and have for the last 20 years, but didn't those first 10 years, and when you're playing a concert, you don't even think of this stuff.. I'm going to try and play at least a few minutes each day, just for discipline, exercise, and something to improve my chops. Today, I came up with something difficult to do, and would repeat it until I went a long time without making a mistake.

I hate popcorn. Probably the only one in the world.
I don’t hate it, but I recall having it only once as a restaurant appetizer. My husband is the same way: it wouldn’t surprise me to know that he’s never eaten popcorn.

25 years and a hundred pounds ago I used a Muta Lock.

I was actually looking into doing a couple of matches with a local federation that a couple of friends of mine are in, so I might have to alter that. And that's assuming my health is good enough.

D Lo Brown was one of the guys who helped to train me - before he went to SMW. I have video of a tag team match of me vs him.
Sick! I've only seen clips of D Lo tbh (just before my time unfortunately) but he's one of those guys you can immediately tell rules after seeing him hit like one move lol. I don't know why I never did a muta lock, my bridge was like the only thing I had going for me lmao.

Kind of going through a transitional period of my life. Starting to think some people weren't meant to have people. I've always wanted to have friends and in a relationship, but never seemed to work out for me... so I guess the "random fact" about me is I let it go and started to love my own self and be as original and "weird" as I wanted to be without caring anymore. I think people put on "airs" of goodness and grace out of fear of being alone. But when it seems to hit you no matter what you did as it did to me, you just stop giving a f—. Now I've really been embracing it, I've finally been working on me and doing the things that I enjoy.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Sick! I've only seen clips of D Lo tbh (just before my time unfortunately) but he's one of those guys you can immediately tell rules after seeing him hit like one move lol. I don't know why I never did a muta lock, my bridge was like the only thing I had going for me lmao.

I was (still am) a huge fan of Ultimo Dragon, who adopted the Muta Lock so I got it from him.

The ironic thing is that D-Lo was a great worker and very safe... but he's also the guy who accidentally dropped Droz and paralyzed him. Freak accident, but I think that's what pushed him away from wrestling for so long.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Had a long trip yesterday that dragged until about 8am.. Chatted with people I've talked to since AOL, and took the time to watch one guy's videos (leaked by someone who doesn't like him), but I found myself liking the guy more.. He wrote an article after his son died and I got very emotional. I've had some arguments in the chat with him, but lately, I've enjoyed his company more than ever.

I tend to reflect a lot on New Years and my birthday... 2021 was very rough. I wish everyone the best of luck.

I tend to reflect a lot on New Years and my birthday... 2021 was very rough. I wish everyone the best of luck.
Are you a Capricorn like me?