Evening all

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Nice! and cheers I think hopefully it'll fit in nicely with my Twin Peaks marathon Im currently going through
Here is the robocop watchalong thread by Rattus - very funny guy and an excellent host. Yoda opens up a chat room for it.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...08#post1729108

There's also a twin peaks thread in the tv and music subforum

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hello, and welcome to the forum! Have you worked on anything we might've heard of?
Sadly nothing I'd be proud to admit to working on ...At the moment my resume is mainly a couple of dozen short films from other people (The most famous one won an award at Cannes) and quite a lot of advertising/corporate work (Though I wouldnt say Advertising is where my heart is really) By and large I myself am an experimental film maker...I tend to do quite a lot of strange cinema...I've been nominated for a couple of awards at the BFI and Cannes short film festival but again nothing too substancial sadly...at the moment I'm working with a close friend on producing what would be our first professional feature film pre productions wrapped on it but we're stuck in a bit of a limbo when it comes to actually getting out there to film it as we both work full time and are still securing funding...but it's a goal in progress

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Here is the robocop watchalong thread by Rattus - very funny guy and an excellent host. Yoda opens up a chat room for it.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...08#post1729108

There's also a twin peaks thread in the tv and music subforum
I've just popped in there. I'll most likely be in on that one! I'll dust off the ollllld robocop rap

and cheers for pointing me to the Twin peaks thread I'll no doubt be all over that come monday when episode 9 of the return goes out xD

Well done on your Cannes award. That's awesome.

I'll check the BB rewatch thread for you but pretty sure page one is just about the pilot (which is such a wild ride; you're in for a treat. Buckle up and prepare to scream).

I think you're pretty safe to watch the pilot and read page one. A minor future spoiler about a scene way down the track but you would have forgotten about it by then and it wont make much sense right now anyway. I'll check the other pages after I make a brew.

Page 2 starts with ep 2 but down the page I skip ahead so avoid my posts. I indicate which ep I'm up to in order to give a warning.

Just thought I'd pop my head in and say Howdy! Im a UK based film editor by profession who mainly survives on a diet of an Schlock B-movie cinema and arthouse experimental films (Basically all the stuff thats border radioactive)

Cheers for having me!

Hey welcome, man!

btw, TYTD stands for too young to drink.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TYTD

I see you've been influential.

Seriously,welcome, man!

. . . who mainly survives on a diet of an Schlock B-movie cinema and arthouse experimental films (Basically all the stuff thats border radioactive)
I like you already (more than my wife probably would, actually). Welcome!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
I like you already (more than my wife probably would, actually). Welcome!
xD thanks! Lets just say my partner is "incredibly Tolerant" of my TV and film Diet so long as she doesnt have to be directly involved in it Still I've managed to twist her arm a couple of times in the past (Pink Flamingos was our first Date film...I thought I'd test the waters to see if she got my type of humor) 6 years this October and we're still together, I can only appreciate her patience XD