Help me decide what to watch tonight by ranking my choices, please.

Tools    

What I'm working with:
rank & rate please, if you'd be so kind.

Knight of Cups
'71
45 Years
The Tribe
Spotlight
Beasts Of No Nation

Thank you!
Jurassic Park Dominion- 0.5/5
What Josiah Saw- (4.5/5)

I have to return some videotapes...
Spotlight (Probably will win Best Picture)
45 Years
Beasts of No Nation (Can't go wrong with Fukanaga)
71'
Knights of Cups (Malick needs to go back to doing films like Badlands and Days of Heaven)
The Tribe (Haven't seen this one so idk)

1.) Beasts of No Nation -9/10
2.) Knight of Cups -8/10
3.) 45 Years -8/10
4.) '71 -7/10
5.) The Tribe -7/10
6.) Spotlight -7/10

You can't really go wrong, all are at least good and the first three are great. As the most accessible and likely to please while still being great as opposed to just solid, Beasts of No Nation would be my suggestion.

Apologies in advance for any misspellings or grammatical errors. I'm passing out as I type this.

Well I went with 45 Years and just now finished Spotlight. Both are without a doubt two of the very best films of last year. It would be great if Rampling could snag an oscar nom for her performance. I didn't know much about this film, despite being a fan of Andrew Haigh, and seeing some of the trailer, and I'm so glad. Really took me by surprise, it really does live up to the overwhelming acclaim it has received.

As for Spotlight, I would say that it will probably become a classic of the investigative journalism sub-genre, if it hasn't already earned that title. I would be quite alright with it winning Best Picture, it may not be much of a grounding breaking cinematic achievement, but it's a story that deserves as much attention it can get, as the subject matter is still very relevant. The entire film is driven entirely by dialogue and research, and it's never less than absolutely riveting, sometimes exhilarating.. And that ensemble of actors is perhaps the best of last year. EVERYONE is bringing their A-game. Keaton for best supporting ! Save for one moment that felt out of place, Spotlight is also pretty damn great.

45 Years gets the edge for me though.