Who is the Better Affleck? Ben vs. Casey

Tools    

As far as acting goes, I think Casey Affleck is a far better actor. I feel every time I see Ben on camera I think, "Oh there's Ben Affleck playing a character."

When I see Casey Affleck on screen, I get lost in his character because he becomes that character. No matter how big or small the part.

Agree or disagree?

I'm more of a Ben fan so far. I think he's a very good director and he's been in more movies I like, even if Casey is the better actor. My favorite performance between the two comes from Ben in The Town.

Ben is better.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

This might just do nobody any good.
Easy on the language there.

Casey gets the upper hand. Ben has never done anything as good as Jesse James or Manchester by the Sea, acting wise.

I'll take the one with a gambling problem over the repeat sexual harasser.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
As far as acting goes, I think Casey Affleck is a far better actor. I feel every time I see Ben on camera I think, "Oh there's Ben Affleck playing a character."
I think - oh there's JLo's fake handbag.

So Casey for me.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Ben is better at table tennis.
Casey is better at eating his greens.
Ben is better are colouring inside the lines.
At the end of the day it doesnt matter, as Ben is the better human being.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I think they're very different and project very different, unique styles. I find myself leaning toward Ben, however.