Best Tarantino Film?

Tools    

Brimming with rififi!
Best Tarantino film? Jackie Brown, without a doubt. Certainly Pulp Fiction is great, and I watched it I'm sure about two dozen times or more in the 90s, but I've seen Jackie Brown the same number of times, and I still watch it regularly, whereas It'll probably be another ten years before I get around to Pulp Fiction again. Of his post-Jackie Brown films, I like Inglourious Basterds the best by far.
All of that. I agree.

Reservoir Dogs has to my favourite Tarantino film. Everything about it is brilliant and Michael Madsen as Mr Blonde is perfect. That scene with the ear? Tremendous work.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The best part about the RD ear scene was the music and the trouble he went through to get it in there, knowing it was the only song that would work.

1.) Pulp Fiction
2.) Jackie Brown
3.) Kill Bill: Volume 1
4.) The Hateful Eight
5.) Reservoir Dogs
6.) Kill Bill: Volume 2
7.) Django Unchained
8.) Inglourious Basterds
9.) Death Proof

The first eight range from one of my top ten films of all time to really, really good. Only the last one is a real letdown and despite its many flaws, it's still got a couple great sequences.
That's the only one I haven't seen...

All of them pretty much except Reservoir Dogs.

I love the dialogue in his movies. SO FREAKIN AWESOME!

Kill Bill
Kill Bill 2

“I was cured, all right!”
Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs is very, very good but I prefer City on Fire, the Hong Kong film that Tarantino had found inspiration for the entire script.

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs is very, very good but I prefer City on Fire, the Hong Kong film that Tarantino had found inspiration for the entire script.
Interesting. Did not know that. Ya learn something new everyday on this forum.

Personal favorites asside, I think anyone who doesn't admit that Pulp Fiction is Tarantino's best film is just plain wrong.
Nonsense.

I've never heard a CONSENSUS of critics consider Pulp his best film. Many say it's Reservoir Dogs, and many others say it's Inglorious Basterds.

I think many people just say Pulp because it's fashionable, because it's Tarantino's most famous film.

I objectively believe that both Reservoir Dogs, and Basterds are better.

Make a better place
To me Kill Bill is Quentin's best work without a doubt