What's The Best Movie of 2015 So Far?

Tools    

It Follows

One of my friends said Minions was easily the worst he'd seen this year before realizing it was the only 2015 film he had seen . Still it is depressing to say the least that the minions laugh at stuff like Inside Out at the box office, if i worked at Pixar that would make me try to improve on their most successful franchise Cars, by improve i mean start some other incredibly generic mascot to bring in the Billions .

I would say the martian aswell. This year its been really not that hot on movies and how i was disappointed with terminator genesys it really is a disapointment

I unfortunately haven't been free to go to the movies as much as I would like since August. I am going back to school for radiology and it has been HECKTICLY busy. It's why I haven't been on here in awhile either. This is my favorite time for movies at the end of the year however. I hope to get to the theaters soon.

But from what I've seen this year I'd list my top 5.

1.) Inside Out
2.) Mission Impossible 5
3.)Me Earl And The Dying Girl
4.) Ant-Man
5.) Mad Max

Like I've said I haven't been able to see all the movies I'd like this year. There is a whole gang of them out now I want to see and coming up until December. So that list I am sure will change soon.

My favorite performance so far has to have been Rebecca Ferguson thou. God did she KILL that role. Reinforcing my love for Swedish women.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Jurassic World
Furious 7
Mad Max: Fury Road

These are the best I've seen so far, but more in the sense of entertainment. I haven't really seen one of those truly great ones yet that blows me away because of cinematic elegance, though Fury Road was surprisingly well-crafted for an action blockbuster...

I haven't seen that many movies from 2015 either, so I guess this list sucks as it stands now.

1) Mad Max (!)
2) Inside Out (great job Pixar)
3) The Martian (finally very good Scott's flick)
4) La giovinezza
5) Ex Machina

Also, The man from U.N.C.L.E., and Ant-Man was pretty entertaining.