Brittany Murphy

Tools    

Oh wow... 32 is way too young...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

She was an exceptional talent with tremendous range as an actor. This is huge loss for the industry and for those who love film. She will be missed.

I just heard about her cardic arrest from a friend on Facebook. I cant believe she's gone, she was so young. I just saw her in Deadline a couple weeks ago, and she looked fine and all.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
I'm shocked! That's so sad. She had a lot of talent. I can't believe it.

Wow, sure hope it wasn't drug related. I liked her. Good grief, what a year.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
What a year, indeed. Another tragic loss for 2009.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Yeah it is really sad, but eating disorders do lead to cardiac arrest.. well if the rumors of her having an eating disorder were true..

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Shame when it happens to someone so young. I was shocked only because you never think of someone this young going.

Suspect's Reviews