First Movie You Loved

Tools    

The little Mermaid

Chat Client with inbuilt video
The first movie I ever loved was Never Ending Story. Corny aren't I?

Close Encounters. My Uncle showed it at my house on his old projector (showing my age now)

The Mouse And The Motorcycle (XD yeah I know...)

The first movie I was ever taken to and loved was Superman: the Movie back in 1977. Even though I was only 4 years old, I can still remember the smell of fresh popcorn as america found out that a man could fly.

The first film I loved was Disney's Robin Hood.

Last seen movie at home: Caffeine
The Last Movie in theatres: 300

the godfather!

tough question... maybe one of those disney movies like aladin

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
The Fugitive -- still my favorite movie of all time. They don't get any better.

fry
Fry The Movie Freak
Back To The Future

Great Scott!

As a little kid I used to watch Charlotte's Web(the original cartoon) over and over on tape.

Hmm the first 2 movies i ever loved were Alice in Wonderland (sometimes i felt like her in this magical world) and Paradise Road, it made me cry (first it made me stay up all night while i was still a little Ronnie)

And do check my "art": Deviant

It was an adventure film aimed at a young audience. The movie had characters in it called "Wheelies" which were motorbike riding "creatures" that terrorise the children in the film while they are travelling through some sort of rock city. The only other character that I can remember is a woman who was headless, however she kept a large selection of heads which were alive without being attached to the body. She kept her heads in glass cases lining a long corridor, which was part of where she lived. The only part of the actual plot that I remember is that the children who star in the film attempt to steal a key from this headless woman and she wakes up and starts chasing them around without her head. As crazy as it sounds I hope somebody can help.....

Hi Ya'll....

I've recently started posting ads in movie forums looking for the title of a movie that I saw as a child.

I have a few memories of this movie that I saw as a kid in the late 80's or early 90's. My cousins and I called it the wolf movie. It was a scary movie (if you were a kid) and I only remember a few scenes:

There was one scene where there were slow motion wolves running through a forest. THere was a woman or a girl running possibly with them who was wearing all white.

The other scene was in a cabin. There was a family. A mom and a dad and some kids. The mom or the dad...or maybe both...at dinner started to tear off their skin. They teared the skin off their face to turn into wolves. That's all I remember. If you have any leads or any ideas of what move or show this may have been, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Originally Posted by carlie1983
It was an adventure film aimed at a young audience. The movie had characters in it called "Wheelies" which were motorbike riding "creatures" that terrorise the children in the film while they are travelling through some sort of rock city. The only other character that I can remember is a woman who was headless, however she kept a large selection of heads which were alive without being attached to the body. She kept her heads in glass cases lining a long corridor, which was part of where she lived. The only part of the actual plot that I remember is that the children who star in the film attempt to steal a key from this headless woman and she wakes up and starts chasing them around without her head. As crazy as it sounds I hope somebody can help.....
I know the movie you are talking about but I can't remember the name. It has been well over a decade since i watched it.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

As far as the first movie that I loved, I would have to say Enter The Dragon with Bruce Lee.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Originally Posted by rizmalove
Hi Ya'll....

There was one scene where there were slow motion wolves running through a forest. THere was a woman or a girl running possibly with them who was wearing all white.

The other scene was in a cabin. There was a family. A mom and a dad and some kids. The mom or the dad...or maybe both...at dinner started to tear off their skin. They teared the skin off their face to turn into wolves. That's all I remember. If you have any leads or any ideas of what move or show this may have been, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Sounds like The Company of Wolves, directed by Neil Jordan.

home alone. i destroyed that vhs.