Good Movies I Don't Want to See Again

Tools    

The Mist, and everyone that's seen it knows exactly why.
I've not seen The Mist, so this may not be a good reason, but wouldn't you want to see the B&W version? Assuming that's not the version you've seen. Many of the people I know, who've seen both versions of The Mist, said that they prefered the B&W version.

Welcome to the human race...
The Mist, and everyone that's seen it knows exactly why.
Because it's too weak a film to stand up to a second viewing?

I've not seen The Mist, so this may not be a good reason, but wouldn't you want to see the B&W version? Assuming that's not the version you've seen. Many of the people I know, who've seen both versions of The Mist, said that they prefered the B&W version.
Before I watched it I did debate whether to watch the color version or the black and white version. I guess the color version appealed to me more at the time.

Because it's too weak a film to stand up to a second viewing?
I actually thought it was a really well made film. I just don't think I could stomach the ending again.

Blood Dimaond
Requiem for a Dream
Passion of the Chirst
Lars and the Real Girl

a clockwork orange, it always creeps me out when staring these smile

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I would argue that any movie you don't want to see ever again must be classed as a bad movie or certainly less that "good".

For that reason ALL the Harry Potter movies are bad movies to me.

Nah, that's not always the case. You should watch Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer or The Vanishing. Those are excellent films, but very hard to stomach.

Transformers 3.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
I would argue that any movie you don't want to see ever again must be classed as a bad movie or certainly less that "good".
I don't agree. I think you can watch a movie, enjoy it, and be satisfied with that single viewing. For example, I recently watched "Never Let Me Go," which I thoroughly enjoyed. Easily an 8/10. But - I wouldn't watch it again. I got everything I wanted out of it, so I don't necessarily feel like I need to watch it again. Make sense?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I don't agree. I think you can watch a movie, enjoy it, and be satisfied with that single viewing. For example, I recently watched "Never Let Me Go," which I thoroughly enjoyed. Easily an 8/10. But - I wouldn't watch it again. I got everything I wanted out of it, so I don't necessarily feel like I need to watch it again. Make sense?
That's a good reason. There's also the movie makes you such an emotional wreck that you don't want to watch it again. I've seen The Plague Dogs once and I couldn't ever bring myself to sit through it again even though I do think it's a good movie.

Here are the movies name which I don't want to watch again:
The Social Network,
Dinner for Schmucks,
When In Rome,
Fireflies in the Garden and Gun Shy

The Fighter, not enough punching

Elephant, same as everyone else

Mysterious Skin, I know the ending

That's no reason not to watch it again.

"... Because it starred Will Ferrell." That's a reason not to watch something again. Although, that's actually a reason not to watch something once, too.

[quote=honeykid;787195]That's no reason not to watch it again.

You are right on again. Ok Godfather is good enough to watch for the 11th time. I'll schedule it for tomorrow. But I just can't watch Godfather I.
I have to watch Godfather II immediately after. Thanks for contribiuting to a 4 hour plan of my day. It certainly beats having to spend that time disputing opinions.