Tucker & Dale Vs Evil

Tools    

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Horror Comedy or Comedy Horror written and directed by Eli Craig

Nathan Fillion did Slither, now his Serenity crew mate Alan Tudyk has a go in Tucker & Dale Vs Evil about a couple of hillbillies living in a cabin in the woods who are accused of being killers. Looks like it might be funny, although hard to tell.

No release date, unless you live in the Netherlands where it's out in July, although it played at SxSW and Sundance film festivals in the US.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

Tyler Labine was awesome in Reaper he really made me laugh so im looking forward to seeing him in this role

I have to say after seeing the trailer it does indeed look like a decent laugh

It's really good, definitely worth a look. Great premise that's supported by a fairly cohesive script. The real stand out is Tudyk and Labine, great performances and chemistry.

A friend of mine has been trying to get me to watch this for a few weeks, now. I've still not done so, but they really liked it. I like the premise, but I think it'll all depend on whether I can go with the execution of it or not. I think I already know how everyone dies, so that might have an effect.

^ The trailer gives most of the deaths away unfortunately.

Saw it a few months back, very very funny! I couldn't stop laughing. I loved
the aspect of the two 'hillbillies' getting mistaken for serial killers. 3 deaths in the film are hilarious.

Ah, I see. I don't watch trailers very often. Partly because they give away so much and partly because if I'm not interested in a film, I have little interest in its trailer.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I didn't think I'd like this at all, but it was pretty funny. It's a good choice if your in the mood for some mindless entertainment.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I finally saw this recently and loved it, Ive been looking forward to seeing it since I learned it was coming out but for some reason it has taken along time to come out in the uk. I recommend you watch this if you havent