Brittany Murphy

Tools    

She was one of the Hollywood actresses I've admired for her prowess and versatility.. Its sad that she had to leave at such an early age... She will be missed.

That's sad. at just 32 of natural causes? crazy.. She was cute but i didn't really care for any of her films. just being honest. rip though.

Happy New Year from Philly!
Brittany wasn't 'the ugly girl' in Clueless. She wasn't impeccably dressed, coiffed and made up as Cher and Dionne were. She was someone Cher felt she could make over in her image. Unfortunately, Tai wanted to have sex, smoke weed and 'roll with the homeys.' All endeavors Cher frowned upon.

Reminds me of this song:

http://www.sweetslyrics.com/529739.C...gy%20Song.html

(a lot of Australian references in this...)

Brocky = a racing car driver
Stan Zemanek = fatter, whiter, big mouth bill oreilly
Martin Bryant = mass murderer
Don Bradman = cricket player
Kerry Packer = fat white rich guy who inherited a fortune from daddy...like his dumbass son has now...
Belinda Emmett = very likable lady who died young and was married to a tv guy called rove...
Anna ‘bloody’ Coren = a very unlikable "lady" who would fit in perfectly on fox news!

...not being harsh...it's just funny 'cause it's true!

sadness

The Final Word: Brittany Murphy's Death Caused by Pneumonia

The shocking passing of 32 year old Brittany Murphy on December 20, 2009 ignited speculation about the actress' lifestyle, but the official autopsy released on February 25th reveals that the 8 Mile star died of pneumonia complicated by iron-deficiency anemia and prescription medications. The examiner found no evidence of drug abuse and noted that Murphy, who was often critcized for her waifish figure, was 'slim but not excessively thin'. The actress' family told investigators that Murphy had been complaining of abdominal pains and was scheduled to see a doctor only a few days after her death.
Source: Entertainment Weekly Magazine