Best Tarantino Film?

Tools    

Another director with Orson Welles syndrome, all downhill after the debut.

Kill Bill

Tarantino's best films in order:

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Django Unchained
3. Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
4. Inglourious Basterds
5. The Hateful Eight
6. Jackie Brown
7. Reservoir Dogs
8. Death Proof
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I don't actually wear pants.
The only one of his I can watch anymore is Django Unchained. After watching Big Short, I lost interest in Tarantino's films because Big Short has a lot snappier, quicker dialogue, making Tarantino's dialogue a slog.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Tarantino's best films in order:

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Django Unchained
3. Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
4. Inglourious Basterds
5. The Hateful Eight
6. Jackie Brown
7. Reservoir Dogs
8. Death Proof
This. Expect kill bill 1 id put below the hateful 8.

My List of Quentin Tarantino movie:
1- Pulp Fiction

2- Reservoir Dogs
+
3- Inglorious Basterds
+
4- Django Unchained

5- Jackie Brown
+
6- Death Proof

7- Kill Bill

8- Kill Bill 2
kill bill 3/5 only? are u serious man, this is high up there with pulp fiction man

is that even a movie!!!! i fail to understand people just wanna be funny sometimes without success

Probably Kill Bill series. But I do have a soft spot for the Hateful Eight. I love winter and it is the perfect movie to watch after coming home from a bar wasted. Jackson Motha F.... just sounds poetic then!

is that even a movie!!!! i fail to understand people just wanna be funny sometimes without success
I laughed..success over here ;P

Sorry to have angered you. Bad day at the office, eh? LMAO

I'm not even joking when I say this, Death Proof. Naturally I'm gonna pick the slasher movie where a dude uses a car as his weapon.