Which De Palma do I watch tonight?

Tools    

So lately I've been on something of a Brian De Palma kick, especially in his Hitchcock phase. Dressed To Kill has so far been my favorite. I just watched BODY DOUBLE last night and found that one rather fascinating as well (and holy hell is Melanie Griffith beyond sexy in it.)

Tonight I'm debating between the following-- out of the two which one do you think I should go for?

or

Here are my ratings for his other films I have seen:
Scarface: 2.5 out of 4
Carrie: 4 out of 4
Dressed To Kill: 3.5 out of 4
Body Double: 3.5 out of 4
Passion: 2.5 out of 4
Femme Fatale: 3 out of 4
The Black Dahlia: 0.5 out of 4
Mission To Mars: 0 out of 4
Jurassic Park Dominion- 0.5/5
What Josiah Saw- (4.5/5)

I am the Watcher in the Night
I'm not really much of a De Palma fan but I do enjoy Scarface, simply because it's a ******* crazy movie, along with MI and The Untouchables. Have you seen those?

I haven't seen his Carrie but if it's a King adaptation, it is likely to suck.

You are absolutely right to mock Mission to Mars though, that was horrendous.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I went with BLOW OUT, liked it a lot. Probably a 3.5. Definitely Travolta's top performance, or one of them. John Lithgow can really play creepy right. Felt really bad/frustrated with Nancy Allen, but liked the ending (especially with the fireworks.) It throws a LOT into the pot, but stays on track.

I'm not really much of a De Palma fan but I do enjoy Scarface, simply because it's a ******* crazy movie, along with MI and The Untouchables. Have you seen those?

I haven't seen his Carrie but if it's a King adaptation, it is likely to suck.

You are absolutely right to mock Mission to Mars though, that was horrendous.
Uhh, Carrie is one of the pinnacle King adaptations. Along with The Shining, Dolores Claiborne, and Misery.

Totally forgot about Mission:Impossible, I actually love that one mostly because it has a huge amount of a kind of nostalgia factor for me. Of course the later entries may have been better, but De Palma was perfectly suited to M:I material and it is just a lot of fun. Even if it is a whole lot to do about nothing.

Definitely Travolta's top performance

but Blow-Out is nice I've seen it because a friend recommend it to me a while ago and I like it and Travolta was good in it.