Now That The Force Awakens Is Out, Which is Your Favorite SW Movie?

Tools    

For me, The Force Awakens moves to the number 1 spot. My favorite in order is as follows:

1) The Force Awakens
2) Return of the Jedi
3) A New Hope
4) Empire Strikes Back
5) Revenge of the Sith
6) Attack of the Clones
7) The Phantom Menace

http://cinepinions.com/

The atmosphere I experienced seeing The Force Awakens made an impact. Being shoulder to shoulder with mega Star Wars nerds freaking was so much fun. For a few hours I became completely immersed in that world. Acting was better in my opinion, characters had more depth especially the villains, ultimately making it my favorite.

1. The Force Awaken.
2. Empire
3. New Hope
4. Return of the Jedi
5. Prequels

Force Awakens
New Hope
Revenge of the Sith
Empire Strikes Back
Phantom Menace
Return of the Jedi
Attack of the Clones

As someone who doesn't think any of them are anything special, I found Force Awakens the best made, New Hope the most influential, Sith the most interesting in its character relationships, Empire fine in most areas, and I wouldn't watch the last three again.

Empire
ANH
Force Awakens
Jedi
Sith
Attack Clones
TPM

Though Force Awakens has a cute girl the fact is that ANH and ESB are just too big classics to compare with, and Force Awakens is completely derivative and half of the emotional impact is from references to ANH and ESB.

A system of cells interlinked
My order is exactly the same as Guap's 1 post above ^^^

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars (A New Hope)
Return of the Jedi
Force Awakens.
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith

My order is exactly the same as Guap's 1 post above ^^^
Yep, Force Awakens is better than Jedi which is a significantly weaker than the first two movies and shouldn't be listen among then. In fact, Sith is about the same level as Jedi and much better than the other 2 prequels.

A system of cells interlinked
Yep. Both Jedi and Sith have some really killer scenes, interspersed with some stuff I find to be pretty bad. Jabba's Palace and the Ewok stuff in Jedi and some bad acting and scripting in regards to Anakin/Vader in Sith. Sith also has some seriously questionable action scenes and an infestation of little bots and creatures that became prevalent in the prequels. I think i find Jedi a tad more watchable overall, but they both are around the same level of quality for me.

The Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
The Force Awakens
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
Attack of the Clones
The Phantom Menace

1- The Empire Strikes Back
2- A New Hope
3- The Force Awakens
4- Return of the Jedi
5- Revenge of the Sith
6- The Phantom Menace
7- Attack of the Clones

all the scenes with Luke in Return of the Jedi have the quality to match anything from the original or Empire Strikes Back, although the filler material feels like a step down

i don't think The Force Awakens approaches the originals really, but it is new right now.

1. Star Wars ----------------------------
10.0 / 10
2. The Empire Strikes Back ---
10.0 / 10
3. Return of the Jedi --------------
8.0 / 10

4. The Force Awakens ---------------
+ 6.5 / 10

5. Revenge of the Sith -----------------
5.0 / 10
6. Attack of the Clones ----------------
+ 4.5 / 10
7. The Phantom Menace -------------
4.0 / 10

1. The Empire Strikes Back
2. Return of the Jedi
3. The Force Awakens
4. A New Hope
5. Revenge of the Sith
6. The Phantom Menace
7. Attack of the Clones

1. The Empire Strike back
=2. A New Hope & The Force Awakens
4. Return of the Jedi
100. All the prequels.

Yep. Both Jedi and Sith have some really killer scenes, interspersed with some stuff I find to be pretty bad. Jabba's Palace and the Ewok stuff in Jedi and some bad acting and scripting in regards to Anakin/Vader in Sith. Sith also has some seriously questionable action scenes and an infestation of little bots and creatures that became prevalent in the prequels. I think i find Jedi a tad more watchable overall, but they both are around the same level of quality for me.
The prequels are among the most abusive of CGI.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
1. Empire Strikes Back - Best Star Wars flick, bar none. Yoda, AT-AT's, "I know," Lando...can't go wrong with this one.
2. Star Wars - yeah, I'm not calling it "A New Hope" because it was never called that before Lucas went all prequel crazy.
3 The Force Awakens - JJ Abrams saved the series from Lucas' kid friendly mumbo jumbo, and while George may bitch, the flick is awesome.
4. Return of the Jedi - I actually really like this one too, but one of these flicks had to come in last.

There are only four Star Wars movies. Four. That is all.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/