What Movie Dissapointed You The Most?

Tools    

I would say

Avatar: The Last Airbender as my daughter and I are fans of the cartoon.

What We Do In The Shadow... it was just down right stupid horrible.

Avengers: Age of Ultron was pretty disappointing. It might partially be my fault for buying into the hype, but the movie was pretty boring and nothing very special, at least by Marvel standards.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Turbo Kid. All the reviews and hype made it sound like the greatest love letter to the 80's ever penned. The eighties were so much better than this movie.

Off the top of my head

Natural Born Killers
Shutter Island

Natural Born Killers is my answer to this too. After reading the description, seeing it was written by QT and directed by Stone who i like more than most people and also starring Woody, i'm still not entirely sure why this movie didn't work for me at all.

Shutter Island was exactly what i expected though, not one of Scorceses best but still an enjoyable, well made film.

Which movie were you super exited to see and had high expectations for, but was an utter disappointment?

For me:

Episode I: The Phantom Menace
&
Hercules with Dwayne Johnson.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Phantom Menace - I was expecting greatness, and damn, wasn't that trailer gorgeous, but then Lucas slapped the audience in the face with mediocre acting, a slow, uninteresting plot, and racist stereotypes galore!

The Matrix Reloaded - CG fight scenes? What the heck was that about? The original had some amazing fight choreography, so why did we need the sequel to play like a video game? Oh, and why did they rave in the cave for like a third of the run time? Seriously. They dropped the ball on this, a sequel to one of the coolest movies I'd seen at the time.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Birdman - I thought I'd like it just based on the subject matter; a movie (comedy or otherwise) based on the self-reflective, real-life experience of Michael Keaton and his almost career-stopping role as Batman? It sounded great... but ended up being extremely annoying.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
"Gravity" with boobs on space
But i like actress Sandra Bullock )

Are we talking about actual depression? I still can't watch Schindler's List. I just get so upset and angry.

As for as movies that let me down. Spider-Man 3. The trailers made it look so awesome. Venom! A sweet looking Sandman! The black costume! The end of the trilogy!

And then I saw the movie. Talk about a let down.