+
4- Django Unchained

5- Jackie Brown
+
6- Death Proof

7- Kill Bill

8- Kill Bill 2

Pulp Fiction

I have a great affection for that film, as well. Slightly off-topic, I really do not like it when he inserts himself into his movies. I don't care for him in front of the camera.

Best Tarantino film? Jackie Brown, without a doubt. Certainly Pulp Fiction is great, and I watched it I'm sure about two dozen times or more in the 90s, but I've seen Jackie Brown the same number of times, and I still watch it regularly, whereas It'll probably be another ten years before I get around to Pulp Fiction again. Of his post-Jackie Brown films, I like Inglourious Basterds the best by far.

Kill Bill as a series beats out everything. Single movies it would be toss up between Dogs and Pulp!!!!!

1. Jackie Brown

2. Pulp Fiction

3. Reservoir Dogs

4. Kill Bill Vol 1& 2

5. Django Unchained

6. Inglorious Basterds

7. Death Proof

Q: why is Jackie Brown your favorite?
A: shut up.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
1. Reservoir Dogs

2. Pulp Fiction
+
3. Inglourious Basterds

4. Jackie Brown

5. Django Unchained

6. Kill Bill Vol. 1

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Pup Fiction
+
Reservoir Dogs

Inglorious Basterds

Kill Bill 2
-
Kill Bill 1
-
Death Proof

Django Unchained

Jackie Brown
+

Pulp Fiction-
Definitely one of my top twenty favorites of all time. Yes, I know, very stereotypical of me, I might as well choke on the Big Kahuna Burger that I rode in on. But hey, when it's good, it's good. If you don't agree with me you most definitely look like a bitch (no, I will not stop with the Pulp Fiction references, quit asking!)

Django Unchained-
Quentin's only other movie that's close to perfect as he is going to get. Not as talky as Pulp, which is what i like about his films best, but it makes up for it's style, Quentin's best use of his trademark style of homage, and Dr. King Schultz. and Dr. King Schultz, and Dr. King Schultz. Just pretend I said it another 28 times.

Inglorious Basterds-
It's been a while since I've seen this one, so it could go up, or down, but I really enjoyed it when I watched it. i mean, Quentin blowing up Hitler in a movie theater. you just hear that, and you get a twinkle in your eye.

Death Proof-
Just fun all around, I always wanted to Quentin to play around with this genre, and I don't think the result could have been any better. It's a really light, easy to pop in watch, even by his standards, but that's why I kind of like it. One of my favorite car chases in film by far.

Reservoir Dogs-
Doesn't have the big, larger than life plot that his later films have, but you could throw these guys on a table discussing the importance/unimportance of giving tips for two minutes and I'd still be intrigued. Oh, wait...

Kill Bill 1 & 2
+ Aways felt a bit uneven to me, with the first part being nonstop action, and the second half being mostly focused on story, it would've been even more noticeable if they didn't happen to be two separate films technically. The action definitely works better, and he doesn't disappoint in that category. There's nothing wrong with the story, the writing, or the characters themselves. I just wasn't as impressed as i was with his other films, I felt like he was more focused on making a cool backstory for a large majority of them rather than actually writing them in an interesting way. Still like it, though!

Still haven't watched Jackie Brown. I know, I'm a terrible human being, you don't have to say it. I'm thinking about getting it tattooed on my arm.

Just when I thought I'd outgrown him as a director, I stumble across a random scene in Kill Bill vol. 2 and it took me like 15 minutes to realize I'm glued to the screen. I'm not saying it's his best movie, but the second volume in Kill Bill just might be the one film that best represents his filmography.

My favourites Tarantino's film are Pulp Fictione and Django Unchained .

Has to be pulp fiction, brilliant all round.

and another one that I do believe he wrote (but not directed) which is also amazing is True Romance.

Pulp Fuction is hard to beat