Big Brother Season 16 Discussion Thread

Tools    

So I'm a huge BB fan, I watch the live feeds, watch every episode, vote, etc.

Anyone out there also watching this season?

Let's chat until the end!

So far Devin needs to go. (but I'm catching up on the last two episodes right now)
Jurassic Park Dominion- 0.5/5
What Josiah Saw- (4.5/5)

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I don't normally watch, but I did see last night's episode. The girl that went home was really obnoxious and apparently not a very good game player.

Judging by his UF t-shirt there is someone from my town (Gainesville Fl) on the show. He did the gator chomp when he was casting his vote and I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Have only watched the first two episodes so far, but I know which girl got evicted first and I'm very disappointed. I read it was Joey. The girl with the blue hair -- or whatever color it was.

Very disappointed. She seemed like a nice lady and I was looking forward to seeing more of her. I thought she looked like Big Brother's answer to Miley Cyrus, but whatever.

It especially upsets me because I think the other woman nominated is Paola -- or Pow Pow as I believe they call her. Paola is someone I already hate. I think they need to watch out for her and she has already manipulated people if they voted out Joey instead of her, because Joey did not seem threatening at all. Except maybe as a fun, popular girl, which is why the bitches threw her out. Yes. It is very upsetting to know she's gone already. Joey was voted by America to be part of a secret alliance to play with America. We all liked her that much. Now she's gone. It's not good. If all my favorite people leave early, I may stop watching.

I have watched nine episodes of it so far and I really hope that Nicole, one of my favorites of this season doesn't get targeted after she won HOH. Also, I hope that Devin goes home this week.

I need to catch up. The show may have lost me. I haven't watched any episodes since Episode 3. Been keeping track of what's going on, but haven't watched the shows. I heard Nicole's wearing a frog suit.

Have only watched the first two episodes so far, but I know which girl got evicted first and I'm very disappointed. I read it was Joey. The girl with the blue hair -- or whatever color it was.

Very disappointed. She seemed like a nice lady and I was looking forward to seeing more of her. I thought she looked like Big Brother's answer to Miley Cyrus, but whatever.

It especially upsets me because I think the other woman nominated is Paola -- or Pow Pow as I believe they call her. Paola is someone I already hate. I think they need to watch out for her and she has already manipulated people if they voted out Joey instead of her, because Joey did not seem threatening at all. Except maybe as a fun, popular girl, which is why the bitches threw her out. Yes. It is very upsetting to know she's gone already. Joey was voted by America to be part of a secret alliance to play with America. We all liked her that much. Now she's gone. It's not good. If all my favorite people leave early, I may stop watching.
You've got it all wrong, no offense. She didn't get kicked out because no liked her, she just made a STUPID mistake in telling devin everything. Even the secret group she was told to be a secret. She seems to be a nice girl , but may be one of the worst players and BB.

ANYWAY , forgive me for my bad writing right now. I guess the meds I make me a bit loopy

The only good thing is Emma Willis - she should present everything on television.

Edit - I'm on about our Big Brother, ignore me if you are all going on about the American version...

Bigg Bosss is super Like in iN DIA, bIG bROTHER IS TOO BOLD TO HANDLE fOR WE iNDIANS