What's the best Alien Found Footage movies IYO?

Tools    

From everyone's opinion on this forum, what are your guy's favorite Alien Found Footage movies? Trying to watch one, I remember a few that were quite memerable that I would suggest. Are there any different suggestions that you guys would also recommend for this list? And from this list how would you guys rank them from best to worst?

Alien Abduction (2014)

Cloverfield (2008)

Phoenix Forgotten (2017)

The McPherson Tape a.k.a. UFO Abduction (1989)

The X-Files 7.12, X-Cops (2000)
I know this one isn't exactly an alien found footage, but I found it close enough with the whole alien lore brought about by x-files and I thought that it was actually pretty good.

V/H/S/2 Slumber Party Abduction (2013)

EDITS

Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County (1998)

Aliens: Zone of Silence (2017)
The least recommended film of this entire thread in my opinion, but still worth mentioning and including.

Apollo 18 (2011)

Area 51 (2015)

Europa Report (2013)

Skinwalker Ranch (2013)

The Gracefield Incident (2017)

The Wicksboro Incident (2003)

Ive only seen cloverfield and the x-files cops episode which was awesome ive seen quite a few alien movies but not found footage alien, didnt think there was too many.

Hopefully you get some suggestions im interested in this.

The McPherson Tape is a cool bit of history being the first proper found footage film (if you don't count Cannibal Holocaust) and its pretty good but I slightly prefer the 1998 remake "Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County" by the same director.

The McPherson Tape is...
Thank you for your suggestion, I updated the list to reflect updated videos that I researched and from your recommendation.

Besides the ones that I listed, although these aren't found footage, but because there are emersive elements such as ARG roleplaying with real life/ elements that break the fourth wall (I guess larping to some extent), or Point of View or First Person Perspective filming in some instances that includes aliens in the plot, I suppose these are worth mentioning;

Riviere-Rouge Petit Gris (1992)

District 9 (2009)

World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles (2011)

Signs (2002)

Orson Welles' War of the Worlds broadcast (1938)

Super 8 (2011)

Alien Covenant (2017)

Another film that somewhat fits is The Fourth Kind (2009). It's mostly a dramatic retelling of "real events" with some found footage sequences. It's not very good but has a couple moments I guess. Thanks for this thread btw, I was thinking about this topic just a few days back.