The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

One of these guys is my boyfriend. The other is one of my boy friends.
Dark haired guy...Finns aren't always blonde

This is very difficult – I'm tending towards the dark-haired cove .

I know I've posted my home entertainment shelf images before but I'm ready to completely rearrange everything and repaint it as it's a bit ragged these days, so..for posterity, I've done a bit of qwik and dirty lighting as a swan song of this particular cobbled together set-up.

That's super cool!
oops, forgot the best one!

DVD'S and blu rays on top, but thagt'll be another series, as well as my laserdisc collection which I may just snap at today cuz it's sunday and I'm home.

You ready? You look ready.
Damn, I’m too late to make a joke about the old bald guy in the background.
So far 2-1 in favour of the dark haired guy.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A little lighting goes a long way, too. Awesome.
It really does. That's something I kind of work shopped, the mini flashlights. I had a bunch of gels laying around of all assorted colors and shades so I bought like 24 mini flashlights, cut out 24 small circular gels pieces with an exacto knife and placed the gels (as needed) behind the flashlight screw cap lens, so I can manipulate any combo of colors.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
At first I thought you're in a hospital bed, because you ate Herzog's shoe for dinner, or something.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

oops, forgot the best one!

DVD'S and blu rays on top, but thagt'll be another series, as well as my laserdisc collection which I may just snap at today cuz it's sunday and I'm home.
VHS paradise, dear lord!

Oh man, do you have a favorite few items Joel, or is it all a big mix?

Anheuser-Busch at the Brewery this afternoon Oktoberfest 2018, Prost!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	2018 Oktober.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	248.0 KB
ID:	48959  

VHS paradise, dear lord!

Oh man, do you have a favorite few items Joel, or is it all a big mix?
I think my favorite items are mostly highlighted, though, my vhs copies of Visitants and Red Nights from Trans World Entertainment are hidden, but those are from back in the DAY when I used to read video trade rags like the holy bible.

My faves are my laserdiscs (not pictured) and probably my VHS's of Demon Wind (lenticular hologrphic cover) and Videodrome (both pictured), as well as my unopened, factory sealed Paramount gold edition of Witness on betamax tape (also pictured)