Horrible Movies that you felt compelled to finish

Tools    

Only movie I can say that is a terrible terrible movie but I always have to finish it.. is

The People Under The Stairs b
y Wes Cravens

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I read "Bless The Child a year before the movie came out and the movie was horrible. They changed a lot from the book.

I read "Willow" before the movie and was just as pleased.
I wanted to see Bless the Child way back as a kid, but never did. Was it worse or better than End of Days (1999)?

I wanted to see Bless the Child way back as a kid, but never did. Was it worse or better than End of Days (1999)?
You really can't compare them. One is action and the other is drama. To me, the adrenaline flow is completely different.

N.B. I did start her series, The Last Post, but it didn't hold my interest. Still, she's a doll.

~Doc
Try the 2016 version of War & Peace where she plays Maria. Obviously she's 'the plain one.'

Try the 2016 version of War & Peace where she plays Maria. Obviously she's 'the plain one.'
Thanks for the tip, HK. I'll check it out for sure. I've been looking for a good series, but they're hard to come by..

I watched the original "Plan 9 from Outer Space" and the "Plan 9" remake. I also watched "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes", (Great theme song btw). But the two movies that I watched all the way through just as an exercise in willpower are more recent; "Rubber" (2010) about a murderous psychokinetic tire and "The Greasy Strangler" (2016) about, well, a greasy strangler. I watched both of these through just for the bragging rights. Now I try really hard to convince others to watch them just for the reactions.

The two crappy Italian animated Titanic movies! Wow they sucked, but one was way worse than the other. I'll cover that in my reviews eventually.